Diverge Networks
LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything (/showthread.php?tid=4107)

LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - astroeqs - 07-08-2022

Your Name: Shiggy Skywalker

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:178823243

Reason for ban: LTARP | Lying to staff

Length of ban: 1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Here's what happened: I switched characters to my other character that just got discharged from the police to check what was in my inventory and check how much money I had, etc. I switched about 1-3 times. One of the times I spawned in, I saw a sit happening so I switched back. That was the last time I switched. I get brought back on my other character and get told I'm getting banned for LTAP? Apparently each time I switched someone tried to talk to me or arrest me? I don't know why. As I'm trying to tell Localwelshman that I only switched about 1 or two or at max 3 times he tells me "So you're also lying to staff". I ask why he says "Because you keep switching the numbers". He claimed in the logs that I switched characters 9 times in 20 minutes. I kept asking him if I could see the logs and he told me to find a clip. He took the side of the assistant district attorney who was trying to arrest me for some reason and even told me "well he (the assistant da) saw you switch". The assistant da provided no evidence and lied and said he told me to stop and asked me who I am which I did not hear. Plus, why would I try to interact in RP if I'm switching characters for maybe a second to check something?

Why should you be unbanned?: Localwelshman was trying to get me banned for any reason possible and was being super hostile and not letting me defend myself. He would ignore me when I would ask him If I could check my clips to show that I only switched about 2-3 times and he did this before with my friend whos gotten banned (I was watching a screenshare). He

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I have two clips, if one of them try to rebuttal I'll bring up the clip pertaining to it because If I edit a clip now I'll lose the rest of the clip.

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - Me. - 07-08-2022

-1 bad quality player, I've never had a good experience with them. If they actually posted the clips like they're meant to I'm sure they would reflect this.

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - AlexLV - 07-08-2022

+1 local welshman is quick to ban people even if the other party disagrees with it, seems to have some type of bias

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - astroeqs - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 11:32 PM)Me. Wrote: -1 bad quality player, I've never had a good experience with them. If they actually posted the clips like they're meant to I'm sure they would reflect this.
don't even know who you are + this character is brand new lol. obviously a localwelshman fan

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - Arth - 07-09-2022

Low Quality User | Punch Minging 

literally watched this guy flip a random's car over with a pizza.

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - astroeqs - 07-09-2022

(07-09-2022, 01:52 AM)Arth Wrote: Low Quality User | Punch Minging 

literally watched this guy flip a random's car over with a pizza.

I’ve seen the numerous amount of bad reputation you have, Arth, especially with the Juggernaths (the troll german faction you led). Quite hypocritical.

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - LocalWelshman - 07-09-2022

Right lets clear this up. I responded to a ticket for someone LTARP, and you come back on your char, see that I am here and leave straight afterwards. The person you had reported you said that you had done this all day, I go to check logs which says you did it 4 times in the last 10 mins. All they wanted was to remove your police uniform. You said you only switched once, when I dragged you into a sit. Then when I called you out for lying, you said you did it 3 times (to check your other characters inventory). You have had a previous history of getting banned also so I feel this was well deserved. Do better for the community and change your actions.

Also, shouldve named the appeal to something different. This makes you come off mingey, which could harm your appeal

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - ZOOMER - 07-09-2022

Hello, feel free to send the full clip here. If you need to compress the video you can compress it using https://www.freeconvert.com/video-compressor. Furthermore you can also try to upload it to streamable for further compression as well. Thanks

RE: LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - astroeqs - 07-09-2022

(07-09-2022, 10:32 AM)LocalWelshman Wrote: Right lets clear this up. I responded to a ticket for someone LTARP, and you come back on your char, see that I am here and leave straight afterwards. The person you had reported you said that you had done this all day, I go to check logs which says you did it 4 times in the last 10 mins. All they wanted was to remove your police uniform. You said you only switched once, when I dragged you into a sit. Then when I called you out for lying, you said you did it 3 times (to check your other characters inventory). You have had a previous history of getting banned also so I feel this was well deserved. Do better for the community and change your actions.

Also, shouldve named the appeal to something different. This makes you come off mingey, which could harm your appeal
I like how NOW you're saying that I switched 4 times in 10 minutes? but in these clips im about to link you were saying 9 times, isn't that lying? and I said I switched 1 or 2 times, 3 times at max. but now since I said 3 times you just have to one up me and say I switched 4 times to make me look bad, but I thought it was 9 times? You also said it was 9 times in the logs.

LocalWelshMan hostility and trying to ban me as quick as possible for anything - Chadderman - 07-09-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules