Diverge Networks
localwelshman ban app trigger happy admin - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: localwelshman ban app trigger happy admin (/showthread.php?tid=4108)

localwelshman ban app trigger happy admin - AlexLV - 07-09-2022

Your Name: a;ex;v

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:587002505

Reason for ban: fail mug pos
Length of ban: 1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned?: the guy said all he wanted was his gun back which we did i did not kow the rule about the mugging thing and he ignored that, despite that LocalWelshman still banned me even with the guy telling him i shouldnt be banned cause i gave his gun banned

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): NA, witnesses are AstroBoomin'

RE: localwelshman ban app trigger happy admin - astroeqs - 07-09-2022

+1 didn't give alex a chance to speak and was trying to find more reasons to ban him I was there during the sit and localwelshman even said ""well he (the guy who got muggged) said you took it"

RE: localwelshman ban app trigger happy admin - LocalWelshman - 07-09-2022

You have a history of being banned. You should know the rules by now if you do not want to be banned again. If I am correct you only recently just came off a ban aswell. You robbed someone in front of an ATM and in the public, this is not allowed. Due to PO's you were banned. You giving the gun back was your choice. The guy who reported you never stated about not wanting you banned, so I did what I felt was correct in banning you. I believe this ban is perfectly justified. The ban couldve even been longer.

I would also appreciate you guys putting a different title to your appeal. It shows you lack of care and comes off mingey. Learn from your mistakes and take better care with yourselves because it will just get you banned again.

RE: localwelshman ban app trigger happy admin - AlexLV - 07-09-2022

(07-09-2022, 10:43 AM)LocalWelshman Wrote: You have a history of being banned. You should know the rules by now if you do not want to be banned again. If I am correct you only recently just came off a ban aswell. You robbed someone in front of an ATM and in the public, this is not allowed. Due to PO's you were banned. You giving the gun back was your choice. The guy who reported you never stated about not wanting you banned, so I did what I felt was correct in banning you. I believe this ban is perfectly justified. The ban couldve even been longer.

I would also appreciate you guys putting a different title to your appeal. It shows you lack of care and comes off mingey. Learn from your mistakes and take better care with yourselves because it will just get you banned again.
Ive never bene banned for something similar to this before, on top of that he did say he didn't care for us to get banned he just wanted his gun back

(07-09-2022, 10:43 AM)LocalWelshman Wrote: You have a history of being banned. You should know the rules by now if you do not want to be banned again. If I am correct you only recently just came off a ban aswell. You robbed someone in front of an ATM and in the public, this is not allowed. Due to PO's you were banned. You giving the gun back was your choice. The guy who reported you never stated about not wanting you banned, so I did what I felt was correct in banning you. I believe this ban is perfectly justified. The ban couldve even been longer.

Yeha also very hard to not get banned when theres no black nigga factions to recruit you and wops mass rdm you every 5 seconds but yall niggas dont talk bout that cause thats the playerbase at this point

RE: localwelshman ban app trigger happy admin - ZOOMER - 07-09-2022

(07-09-2022, 10:55 AM)AlexLV Wrote:

Ive never bene banned for something similar to this before, on top of that he did say he didn't care for us to get banned he just wanted his gun back

Yeha also very hard to not get banned when theres no black nigga factions to recruit you and wops mass rdm you every 5 seconds but yall niggas dont talk bout that cause thats the playerbase at this point
Hello, if you have any information regarding this please feel free to contact us directly with supporting relevant evidence. Contrary to what you believe, we do not allow Mass RDM in any capacity whatsoever.

In relation to the ban appeal, unfortunately not being aware regarding certain rules does not grant you immunity from getting banned from those said rules. It is true that we do issue lighter punishments for most first offenses and for newcomers. However given your extensive POs plus your overall play time, it's hard for us to do so in your case.

We do highly recommend you to take this time to refresh yourself regarding the current rules. Feel free to consult the server rules page at https://divergenet.works/forums/showthread.php?tid=340

Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly via Discord.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules