Diverge Networks
Igotdrafteds staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Igotdrafteds staff app (/showthread.php?tid=4129)

Igotdrafteds staff app - Skippy - 07-11-2022

In-Game Name(s): Tyler "skippy" Slomn. Frank Gasterino. Negan Welsh. Bartholomew Frankland 
Steam Name: igotdraftedd.tv
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880268178/
Steam ID:76561198880268178
Discord Username:IGOTDRAFTED#2196 
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3w 2 days 9 hours
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): NYC
Time Zone: GMT
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating? 20+ Per week
Have you read the rules?: Yes i have
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes i do 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am not
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes i do
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: 

My reason for applying to staff is because I would like to provide a better roleplay standard for the players. I would like to be able to make sure that the minges are reduced, This would make everyone's
 experience on the server a lot better as they will be around people that want to RP and not get dragged down by idiots. But I would also like to ensure that newer people coming to the server are welcomed and if they need help/assistance I am there and available to help. My motivation to become staff is as I have recently finished my GCSEs this means I have a lot of time and most that time is spent on diverge. But as i am GMT when i am on there is normally 20-40 players in city but maybe 1 or no staff members available, During them times it can turn into almost a law less land. I would like the change this. I couldn't think of a better place I would want to spend my time so I would like to work towards staff. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: 

I should be considered over other candidates because I am outgoing and organised. I love learning new things and I have the drive to learn new thing and improve myself and my abilities. As I have have a variety of characters this gives me a unique view. I have just finished my GCSES this means I am off school for 3 months give or take, this means I am able to dedicate a lot of time and effort into dealing with tickets or helping about on the server whatever way possible.

Do you have any previous staffing experience?(Please list where, what position and how long):

I don't have any staffing experience 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:

From what i can remember: Item
transfer, meta gaming. I cannot remember the others. But these bans where months ago and from then I have matured and learnt from my mistakes.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:

I wouldn't say I
 am well known within the community. My characters do vary from Crim RP to Police RP to Law RP. A few people might know me as Skippy within crim RP or Frank Gasterino in Police RP. I believe I have a reputation of being a chill guy and pretty layed back I try not to start trouble. I could also be described as loyal as if a friend gets into bother no matter how big or small I will always be by their side no matter what. I feel like I can give good RP especially within police where I am able to link other people into the role play such as ADA or Public defenders and it doesn't isolate the RP. I hope this boosts their RP experience as they are just sat twiddling their thumbs and they are able to have fun.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:

No they have not

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:

I would collect a clip of the RDM I would then get the ID of the person the did it by going up to 
them and doing "/copyid" then I would make a ticket and let the on-duty staff deal with it but make sure I send the clip over so there is proof and then let the on duty admin deal with it.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:

I would get a clip of the abuse happening then speak to UA and explain what I have seen who it was and then provide the clip. If this happens multiple times i would collect multiple clips because the more evidence the better.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:

I would collect the evidence of them breaking the rules and then i would treat them like anyone else and explain how it is unacceptable and that it is damaging to other peoples experience as they are trying to RP. Even if they are my friend it is important they follow the rules of the server or they can play a different server. I would then give them the correct punishment for the rule breaks and carry on about my day.

---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Igotdrafteds staff app - Arth - 07-11-2022

Good RPer, actually really friendly and I know will be a good addition to the team

+1

RE: Igotdrafteds staff app - Smurf - 07-12-2022

+1, Quality roleplayer and a great member of the community

RE: Igotdrafteds staff app - Dong - 07-12-2022

+1

Application could do with some work but on the other hand. Has a good playtime, also a nice really nice guy. From my interactions both IC and OOC he has always been respectful and stayed professional at all times. Deserves a spot on the staff team.

RE: Igotdrafteds staff app - BBean - 07-13-2022

+1  Seems like a good fit for staff

RE: Igotdrafteds staff app - Duckium - 07-16-2022

+1

Great guy very respectable and nice i'd say perfect for staff?

RE: Igotdrafteds staff app - Skippy - 07-16-2022

(07-12-2022, 08:54 PM)Dong Wrote: +1

Application could do with some work but on the other hand. Has a good playtime, also a nice really nice guy. From my interactions both IC and OOC he has always been respectful and stayed professional at all times. Deserves a spot on the staff team.

Thankyou for the feedback, As you can see within my application I have taken this on board and changed my application to make it clear and not hard to read.

RE: Igotdrafteds staff app - Verax - 07-18-2022

+1

I see the potential in you.

Igotdrafteds staff app - Rem - 07-19-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.