Diverge Networks
ChadBronskie's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: ChadBronskie's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4138)

ChadBronskie's Staff Application - JoeyRoth - 07-13-2022

In-Game Name(s):
(FYI some of these names are noted as deleted. I just thought I would mention them because these are the characters I spent a lot of time with and wanted see if anyone recognised them) 

Josephus Rothstein(DELETED) / Gungor Horvath(PKED) / Chaddaniel Bronskie(DELETED) / Samuel Malaki Rosenthal / Daniel Spzielman 

Steam Name: ChadBronskie 

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156737754/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:98236013

Discord Username:ChaddanielMalakiBronskie#0255

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):1mo 1w 1d 22h 50m

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York):New York

Time Zone:CDT

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-3 hours 

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, however as of making this application I have looked up online to understand these scripts. I firmly believe I can easily be taught how to use these to staff tools.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:   

Since 2020 I first joined this server, I quickly became enthralled with RP and the community. Especially with respect to the factions, like the amount of time you can put in the server. Playing this server with a bunch of guys attempting to make something big is an amazing feeling to me. Whether it be with buying properties, starting wars, or even the process of discreetly cutting in new and open minded players into the loop never gets old. It is now 2022 and with a month plus of time I put on the server I feel I can do more than just playing but help with the community as well. And with that in mind help out by staffing on the Miami server where it needs it most.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:       

Although I do not have prior staff experience, I can safely promise I have the maturity, the time, and ability to staff appropriately. I play a decent amount even with the challenge of college over my shoulder. With the multiple hours I put into the server, I can especially put some time into staffing. Plus I have never been banned once and I feel qualified to help keep the peace. And with the recent lack of staff for Miami, which I very much plan to help out with, I feel confident in not being overlooked.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No I have not.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Never.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, 
what do other members think of you?:  

To put it short, no and it even took me quite some time to setup a forums account. However with the time I spent in-game I will attempt to list well known people and factions I had a good time with. Firstly with the Sanzen on my Chaddaniel character, I found myself on good terms with Kage, Price, and Rage as a part time soldier. My second character was for faction of the Laventines by the name of Gungor Horvath. A mindless gremlin that would arbitrarily serve the “master” unconditionally(With no rule breaking in mind) . I enjoyed a lot of the roleplay I had with this character except the damage on my vocal chords and was on good terms with a lot of the faction leaders like Georgie Petrovich, stranger, and Jinn. And of course my main character Josephus Rothstein who was sadly briefly a part of the shitty faction called the Bennetts. But later became one of the founding members of Carter INC before taking leave for college. So even if I am not very well known I can attest I have played and experienced a lot on the server.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Rage
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 

If I have been rdmed it is not my decision to pass judgment on a person that has done wrong to me. I could be biased in the sit and incorrectly punish a player. If I wanted the person to get in trouble I would have to record the offender prior and report to another available staff member or make a report on the forums.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:
    My job as staff is to enforce rules, if I cannot possibly do so then my strategy for this particular situation is to continue to be quiet and record the abusing staff member in the act. So I may report the offender on the forums likewise doing my job as staff.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
    It would be stupid to assume that our friendship would be tied to this server and even more stupid for him to abuse my friendship at my risk. If there are complaints about him it is my job to investigate and enforce the rules if he does break them. 

RE: ChadBronskie's Staff Application - Night - 07-13-2022

1+ Actually a good dedicated guy. he definitely has alot of potential to make this a better community

RE: ChadBronskie's Staff Application - fishsas - 07-13-2022

I'm giving him a plus one honest man gets straight to the point about business he would be a great staff dedicate and hard worker one of the founders of carters would recommend a hundred times. ???✅??➕1 when I first started Carter this was one of the first employee to have a motivation to my others employees

RE: ChadBronskie's Staff Application - spoopii - 07-13-2022

Amazing RPer and would make a good staff member

RE: ChadBronskie's Staff Application - Skippy - 07-13-2022

+1 Seems like a good guy that would be a good member of staff

RE: ChadBronskie's Staff Application - Oman - 07-13-2022

+1 Mature & kind individual, would make a good staff member.

RE: ChadBronskie's Staff Application - Verax - 07-18-2022

Good application, though I don't know if I see you often in the server. I'd recommend make yourself more known to the community.