Diverge Networks
Azathanai's Staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Azathanai's Staff application (/showthread.php?tid=4155)

Azathanai's Staff application - Duckium - 07-14-2022

In-Game Name(s): Corporal Ellis Russell, Arthur Green
Steam Name: Azathanai
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199022620820/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531177546
Discord Username: Duckium#0447
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 weeks 2 Days 
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: GMT/BST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-6 On some days more.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?I have been playing on Diverge for 3 months and from my experience I have observed that at certain times of the day there isn't any staff on and because of this people tend to break the rules. Usually admins are either busy being afk or take easy tickets and avoid the RDM ones. Also if i became part of the staff team i would try to take people’s complaints and help them with rule breakers or any other questions they have. As I tend to spend more playtime on my PD character, I usually get into gun fights where the initiator gets killed  and according to the rules he would get pk’ed and I would make a Pk ticket. Usually, PK Tickets aren’t taken care of either because there no admin+ that can certify the PK or the admins that are allowed to PK simply are busy with IC matters and do not take the tickets and i would try to take this type of tickets if i became an admin that is allowed to supervise PKs.  

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: In my opinion, there will be other better candidates than me but I can bring some attributes that would help out the staff team. For example, I am quite active  I am also a dedicated RPER as a Peace Officer and a Criminal. Also sometimes sits will tend to be one sided because of the admin that is present and has relations with the said so person but if i would be a Moderator i would deliver the according the punishment no matter my relation with the rule breakers and i will always hear both sides before taking decision to punish the person.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes in SCP:SL as a Co-Owner 3 years

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes for item transfer but at the time I was not aware this was a rule.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?Not many people are aware of me but if they do I tend to believe that they enjoy hanging out with me. I would say that most people that know me are from the PD community or from my criminal character

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Ryan/IZO
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would get a clip of the situation and present it to an on duty admin by making a ticket, but if no staff responds i will try to leave the RP and go on duty and than take the situation into my own hands

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would grab some evidence enough to prove hes has done stuff with malicious intent and present this to an Upper Admin so they can take actions against the abuser 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: If the Reporter doesn’t provide enough evidence i would bring them back and stay in noclip nearby my friend if i see that they do RDM or minge around. If the reporter does have enough evidence even though this may break my friendship i would be forced to take action against him depending on his offenses

RE: Azathanai's Staff application - Smurf - 07-14-2022

+1, I’ve seen this guy in action, he is very level headed. He’s also very kind to people and nice. Hes active and on almost everyday. He’s also EU which needs more staff. The application is nice as well.

The only cons are that he is a younger individual and the playtime is mediocre . This is a big one which I understand however I personally believe the good outweighs the bad.

RE: Azathanai's Staff application - BBean - 07-15-2022

+1  sEEN THIS GUY rp BEFORE, HE IS VERY WELL MANNERED AND LIKES TO KEEP THINGS ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL

RE: Azathanai's Staff application - IZO - 07-15-2022

+1 Good lad and hes active especially on EU time which we need

RE: Azathanai's Staff application - Jerm - 07-16-2022

+1 This guy is so friendly and funny to work with Hope he gets staff!

RE: Azathanai's Staff application - Skippy - 07-16-2022

+1 A bit on the younger side but i believe he is mature enough.

RE: Azathanai's Staff application - Adarlard Bambozzini - 07-17-2022

+1 I've played with him with both my Pd and Criminal Characters and he seems like a good guy, and is always active and able to handle situations. I think personally he should at least be given a shot.

Azathanai's Staff application - Rem - 07-19-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.