Diverge Networks
The Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: The Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4162)

The Ban Appeal - astroeqs - 07-15-2022

Your Name: Torbjorn Hjotdugbjorger

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:178823243

Reason for ban: LTARP | POx5

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I LTAPPED for reasons I saw fit. Reason 1, I have had several arrests before where officers would steal everything in my inventory and then leave me in jail for upto 2 hours. Plus, the reason I was getting arrested was super false, there was a riot going on and I was apart of it, yet I started getting chased after I left the riot after an admin was shooting at rioters from the sky (Infamy) and as I was running to the hospital two officers kept trying to tase me. I don't know why they were targeting me for rioting, but to get permanently banned because I didn't want to stay in a jail cell for hours is excessive, I've been playing diverge since it first came out on and off and I was just trying to roleplay.

Why should you be unbanned?: I broke a rule but a permanent  ban is excessive for the fact that 1. I was joining the Miami server and could've been brought to a sit and 2. I don't think I have a previous ban for LTAP. Aswell as at first the ban was only a week but I was told by a friend that they permanently banned me...

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): FWIW

RE: The Ban Appeal - Aphillyated KZ - 07-16-2022

I was watching you minge the whole riot, when staff stopped you down the street when you were under fear RP you kept trying to avoid the cops, Infamy stopped you and you almost started crying because you got caught. you are a crybaby liar.

RE: The Ban Appeal - astroeqs - 07-16-2022

(07-16-2022, 04:19 PM)Aphillyated KZ Wrote: I was watching you minge the whole riot, when staff stopped you down the street when you were under fear RP you kept trying to avoid the cops, Infamy stopped you and you almost started crying because you got caught. you are a crybaby liar.
Lol. you're a joke, I was banned after I ltapped and made no contact with staff during the whole situation. Don't comment on threads you have nothing to do with or know about.

RE: The Ban Appeal - Aphillyated KZ - 07-16-2022

(07-16-2022, 04:24 PM)astroeqs Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 04:19 PM)Aphillyated KZ Wrote: I was watching you minge the whole riot, when staff stopped you down the street when you were under fear RP you kept trying to avoid the cops, Infamy stopped you and you almost started crying because you got caught. you are a crybaby liar.
Lol. you're a joke, I was banned after I ltapped and made no contact with staff during the whole situation. Don't comment on threads you have nothing to do with or know about.
you were tearing up in the admin sit, you were begging staff to not ban you then you left, you seem you have no memory of this, maybe if you would fight through you're emotions and not cry at a video game you would not be in this situation. Frankly its sad that you were crying but it happends to people who have a weak heart.

RE: The Ban Appeal - riconosey - 07-16-2022

(07-16-2022, 05:41 PM)Aphillyated KZ Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 04:24 PM)astroeqs Wrote:
you were tearing up in the admin sit, you were begging staff to not ban you then you left, you seem you have no memory of this, maybe if you would fight through you're emotions and not cry at a video game you would not be in this situation. Frankly its sad that you were crying but it happends to people who have a weak heart.
no grammar + possibly foreign + queer + has melanin + ur wrong + ur stupid + ur unfunny + eggplant + porchmonkey + vlone + fatherless + projection + homosexual + insecure + cope + seethe

The Ban Appeal - Hue - 07-17-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules