Diverge Networks
shiv staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: shiv staff app (/showthread.php?tid=4167)

shiv staff app - Macho_man270 - 07-17-2022

In-Game Name(s): Andrew Decico, Arron Zoric
Steam Name:Macho_Man270
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122075109/ 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580904690 
Discord Username: Macho_Man#4500
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):2mo 1d 10h 37m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New york 
Time Zone:EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:2 to 3 hours 
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes 
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * My reason for applying for staff is wanting to help the community. I’ve always tried to help new players in the community when they ask questions or need help. I want to help take tickets since I know the pain of having to wait hours just for a simple ticket to be taken. One of my other reasons for applying for staff is the lack of staff on miami. This was one of the first servers I have played on and I want people to have the same amazing experience I have had playing the server.   

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I should be considered over other staff candidates due to the experience I have playing the server for 1 year plus. I am very level headed and am not going to look at scenarios with a biased view. I will look at both sides to hear them out. I can use my knowledge about the server to help guide new players. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):no 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: two but they are all from months ago 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I am well known in the community. I try my best to walk around and interact with other players. I have been in the community for a while and have made multiple characters involved in many different aspects of mafia rp. If I walk on my lunch char people will always say hi shiv and talk to me. This is why i would say i am well liked in the community 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Johnny, String,Mr. Ticket Man
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would make a ticket for some other staff to handle it. If no staff is on to handle the matter I would go on my staff char just to make sure they aren’t mass RDM’ing. If they are I would ban them, if they are not I would make a player report. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would make a staff report as staff corruption does nothing but hurt the player base.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would pull them into a sit and explain why they can't do it and give them a warn. If they keep doing it I would let some other staff ban them or I would ban them. There are alot of other games me and my friend can play together instead. 
er games me and my friend can play together instead. 

RE: shiv staff app - Mishka Arkhipov - 07-17-2022

fix text please

RE: shiv staff app - Macho_man270 - 07-17-2022

(07-17-2022, 04:19 AM)Mishka Arkhipov Wrote: fix text please
already fixed

RE: shiv staff app - Smurf - 07-17-2022

+1, playtime is very good plus macho man is a very well-known member within the community

RE: shiv staff app - escape05 - 07-17-2022

Neutral, good guy and level-headed but I haven't seen them on the server in a good bit. If they are committing to becoming more active, definite +1.

RE: shiv staff app - String - 07-17-2022

+1 very good guy and would be good for staff

shiv staff app - Rem - 07-19-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.