Diverge Networks
Smokey's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Smokey's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4197)

Pages: 1 2

Smokey's Staff Application - Cameron - 07-19-2022

In-Game Name(s): Cameron Bambozzini, R. Bambozzini #914, Alvarez Zimmermann
Steam Name: Smokey
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198982096606/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510915439
Discord Username: Smokes#3147
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 5d 19h 43m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): Able to do both
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Flexible but 2-6 Hours
Have you read the rules?: Yes multiple times
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I have used ULX on DarkRP in the past
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My motivation for applying for staff is to help out the people with the tickets that aren't being taken in the morning hours. I see constantly many people complaining about the lack of staff on in the mornings and that they are afk or rp'ing. Next I want to improve the RP aspect of the server as I see multiple people do IC things OOC. Improving RP on the server is one of the main goals I would like to focus on. When tickets pop up I am willing to switch off my criminal character even if I have an active shipment to help them willingly as how I would want my ticket to be handled. I want to improve the servers by taking the tickets as efficiently as possible. When I'm on duty I want to help any ticket to the best of my ability and that means to make sure they feel like they have the most enjoyable experience on Diverge. Next I want to use my knowledge to assist anyone and everyone that I can because for some, tickets are very stressful so sometimes staff just decide to push it off to someone else, however I am the type of person to take that ticket and defuse the situation to find out what's going on before I do anything else. Lastly staff has always been something that I would love to do for this server to help give back to the people and make Diverge a more enjoyable experience for all.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I would like dedicate 2-6 hours of my time spent per day staffing and helping out the server. I want to defuse situations as a staff member, not try to instigate them. I have seen staff members in the past be very toxic to the community on the server and instead of doing that I want to help the people with anything and everything that I can. Helping the people is what I'm all about and that's what I'm here for, without this opportunity then I don't understand how I could possibly give the people what they want; justice.  I have seen many people on the staff team be afk in the mornings and not take tickets and since I'm on from 8AM to 7PM on the server I see many people complain about untaken tickets. With this opportunity let me help the community and let's all come together and make the server a better place for everyone.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I do, IceFuse Mod for 2 months, Rust server SMod 7 Months

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Never had a ticket brought up on my name

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I feel like I have a good rep for my name, all my faction members like me for putting in my hard work and dedication. I'm very involved in CartelRP.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Duckium, Ryan
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I see someone RDM someone and I see that person I will switch to my staff character and investigate the situation and see if it was RDM or if it was justified. If there isn't a clip of said instance then I will find out why they were killed and if they admit to the situation, then I will figure out what to do with the person who broke the rule by giving them the correct punishment during the sit.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would gather evidence and see what they are doing, and then report it to a higherup to see what they would like to do about the situation and leave it up to them because their decision is final as I have little to no control over the situation. Then I would continue to take tickets like normal, and push the situation to the side and continue playing the server.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would ask them if they had read the servers rules yet and if not I would point out some main key points to go over with them. I would explain to them that even though they are my friend, they can't just break the server rules because of that and give them the correct punishment.

RE: Staff Application - Jerm - 07-19-2022

Such a Good guy, Has good IC situations and RP Situations with me.
+1

RE: Staff Application - Duckium - 07-19-2022

+1

Amazing man he's a nice guy he's very active and a good rper I believe he would be perfect for staff.

RE: Smokey's Staff Application - gorllla - 07-19-2022

+1 i have met him IC and he is always very friendly and would bring a good vide to the comunity

RE: Smokey's Staff Application - Pyzorz - 07-19-2022

He is a really good role player and is also a great guy. +1

RE: Smokey's Staff Application - ExodusMal - 07-20-2022

Big cameron, W guy

+1.2

RE: Smokey's Staff Application - Agrobot - 07-20-2022

Cameron as staff = W

+1

Cameron is honestly a good guy and is good with rp and other things so i think he'd be a good fit

RE: Smokey's Staff Application - OmegaCTM168 - 07-21-2022

+1 never had an issue with the guy and always puts in the grind.

RE: Smokey's Staff Application - Adarlard Bambozzini - 07-21-2022

+1 I've had nothing but good interactions with him and he's wiling to put in the time as a staff member.

RE: Smokey's Staff Application - TheRealSmokes - 07-21-2022

Good guy, takes it seriously and is willing to put in work.

+1