Diverge Networks
Coconuts Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Coconuts Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4201)

Pages: 1 2

Coconuts Staff App - Coconut - 07-20-2022

In-Game Name(s): Chief Of Department Callum Hazard, Councillor Kai Akito, Senior Officer Apu Ming, Dr. Marco Inzerillo, John Zavela
Steam Name: Coconut
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188397459/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114065865
Discord Username: Coconut#3166
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3mo 1w 6d 21h 16m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New york
Time Zone: BST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Literally, I don't play anything else so around 4-8 hours daily
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I'm on the server almost 24/7 and have already dedicated a large amount of time to Diverge. I feel as though I can use this time to help others and better the server for everyone else. Due to my timezone as well I can come on while others cannot, I also can stay on during peak times to better help the roleplay for everyone.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I've played MafiaRp for over 2 years I understand the rules and the problems people face I can help them out and make sure that rules aren't being broken. Also, the amount of hours I can contribute to the server is very high this would of course mean I'm on almost every day for almost the entire day.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I was a Moderator on Precks MP for around 3 months I believe I was a moderator on XYZ a Police RP server for around 4 months also.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes 1-hour ban for prop climb

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would say that I'm pretty well known in the community for IC and OOC reasons. ICly, of course, could come down to me having a Cop Character or my City Council character I also have a non-Gov Character which could also be another reason people know me. OOCly could come down to me being a previous Staff member on Mafiarp or me speaking to people in OOC channels.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:Scar and Smurf

Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I am not involved in the situation I would get on duty and take the ticket, getting both sides and making sure to get sent a video of the reported "rdm".

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would compile evidence using a clip and then depending on their rank I would go up the Chain of Command and send them the evidence I had gathered and assist in any way.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Firstly I would check through logs to see if they are constantly killing or damaging anyone from this I would speak to anyone involved with the RDM and minging and try and receive a clip from them proving that they were minging. I would then treat it like any normal ticket and punish them accordingly. Before I would punish them I would of course read them the rules that they had broken and make sure they read the rules upon returning to the server.

RE: Coconuts Staff App - Cameron - 07-20-2022

needs more effort to get my +1 in the meantime

RE: Coconuts Staff App - James - 07-20-2022

+1 will be good and is rems bf #freehazard

RE: Coconuts Staff App - Smurf - 07-20-2022

+1, Coconut is a top tier roleplayer. This guy is actually someone I disliked when starting however I got over it and did not regret it. This guy is hilarious when it comes to rp scenarios and good roleplay as well. Very active within the community and an all around good guy. I strongly recommend him

RE: Coconuts Staff App - Duckium - 07-20-2022

+1

Chill guy very active #freehazard

RE: Coconuts Staff App - Scar - 07-20-2022

+1 Good player within the Community and has a great impact towards it. Hi dad

RE: Coconuts Staff App - El Ruso - 07-20-2022

+1 Realest nigga and a decent cop

RE: Coconuts Staff App - Jerm - 07-20-2022

Pretty decent roleplayer, Makes funny scenarios!

+1

RE: Coconuts Staff App - ExodusMal - 07-20-2022

Love this guy, he already holds high authority in this server so he should fit in well with staff + he is very kind and fair

And to the people saying its low effort, his responses may be short, but, they say all they need to say. People just be skimming and see how many words people put in and base that as how much effort they put into the app

MAJOR +1

RE: Coconuts Staff App - Henryy - 07-20-2022

+1 Honestly He's Aight