Diverge Networks
Harrison's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Harrison's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4217)

Harrison's Staff App - Guitar Guy - 07-23-2022

In-Game Name(s): Johnny Harrison, Justin "J.B." Bernard, Johnny Harrison II, Markus "Baby Driver" Janus
Steam Name: Guitar Guy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Guitar-Guy/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90879973
Discord Username: Lane#3039
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2mo 1d 11h 13m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): 50/50
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Most days in the afternoon
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Slightly
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  Typically don't see a lot of staff on Miami (my faction's home server) and since I spend a good bit of time there I thought if I were staff I could help out. I've been around long enough to where I've had a lot of fun on Diverge and now I want to give back to the community that gave me great memories. I want to help those who are new have as great of an experience as I did when I started playing. And a good staff team made that possible. Not to mention Miami can be like the wild west at times and I feel I could really make a difference.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: 
I already have some insight on what its like to be staff. Not to mention I've played diverge for almost 2 years now. So I know the rules well and could apply my knowledge for the betterment of the server. Along with that I am on regularly, but obviously real life comes before video games so that is subject to change at times. Besides that I'm just a long time player looking to help out.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
MP was giving out staff like candy when they tried relaunching on that Miami map which was only like a month, but it taught me basic commands and gave me insight into what its like to be staff.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:
I believe I was banned once or twice over a year ago for NLR or FearRP

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 
I'd say I am somewhat known in the community for my past factions Harrison Crime Family and Harrison Corp. I would say my reputation is viewed as good and I am a respected member of the Diverge community. I would hope others would think of me as a responsible and trustworthy player. I have been playing solely Diverge for almost two years now and I've made some great friends that I'm sure would agree with me. Therefore, I would say my reputation among those who know me is good.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
N/A

-------------------------------------------------
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Clip the RDM and make a ticket. Treat it as if I were not staff. Let another staff member handle the sit. In the case no other staff member is on then after the situation is over switch to my staff char and handle it.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Report them to a superior and let them handle it. If I can get a clip of them abusing then I will take that and submit it in the report.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would let them know that even though I'm staff and I'm their friend, I cant give them special treatment in the server. I would then hand out the required punishment.

RE: Harrison's Staff App - Jerm - 07-23-2022

+1

enjoyed my time with him in the harrisons faction enjoyed playing alongside him as bishop youngins.

RE: Harrison's Staff App - sfpunk - 07-23-2022

He damn near active everyday and lives on gmod so shi +1

-Julian Davis

RE: Harrison's Staff App - big sauce man - 07-23-2022

Been with this dude for about a year and some change, he's a good leader and good person. He has a good way with not being bias, and out of everyone that we play with he is the one that is strict with the rules and I personally haven't witnessed him get in trouble either. Harrison is a good guy and I believe he would make an appropriate impact for the staff team, he would especially make a good presence in Miami. In conclusion, +1

RE: Harrison's Staff App - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZiZ - 07-23-2022

been playing with him for years now we started as Colombo's then to harrison crime family to harrison corp to davis boys now he has always been active since day 1 and always follows the rules he would def be a good staff member +1

Harrison's Staff App - Canadian-bacon - 07-24-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.