Diverge Networks
Jack Marly's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Jack Marly's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4220)

Pages: 1 2

Jack Marly's Staff App - Scrooge McDuck - 07-23-2022

In-Game Name(s): Hermes Othonos, Asahi "Oni" Akira, Haru Komachi and Damion Grey
Steam Name: Scrooge McDuck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:511028600
Discord Username: Jack Marly#9350
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 5d 12h 37m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 6 Hours a day unless I have work
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.
What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  Usually, I'm on very late for those in the EST Time zone meaning not much staff are on and can't provide support and I would support those who need help at this time of the day. From my [b]1mo 5d 12h 37m experience I have witnessed a lot of minges and because of this it annoys me as I don't have as much authority as staff do to tell them not to do it and to tell them to read rules as they may be new to the server. As I tend to play on my PD Character I am usually in a lot of shootouts and the Initiator is would have been gunned down and because of the event  this would have led to a pk according to the rules I would than make a pk ticket but sometimes an admin isn't on to certify the PK. I have also recently observed that staff tend to take the easier tickets instead of the RDM ones.. Finally, If I do get accepted into the staff team I would attempt to bring support for those who need it and i would try to take complaints from those who has been either rdm'ed by a rule breaker or had a rule breaker break there RP experience. [/b]
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I stand out from other upcoming staff members because I maintain a professional attitude. I can avoid biased decisions and bring a lot of good qualities to the server and the rest of the staff. When I'm on staff, I put in a lot of effort and dedication, I can handle a lot of reports, and I treat other players and staff members with respect and loyalty. I can avoid making biased decisions when taking sits and showing new players around the server, as this demonstrates the server's seriousness and encourages new players to behave maturely. Also, I'm on almost all the time.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have been banned for RDM and a couple others however I don't remember the context of the situation.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I'm well known in the NYPD community. I believe I have a reputation for being helpful and kind. Also, I believe other members think of me as a chill and outgoing guy. I believe my reputation will help me as a staff member during sits and confrontations. I believe I am understanding guy and members feel I am fair and consistent. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Duckium and Sammy
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would see if there were any staff on duty and request there help. If there are no staff on, I would hop on duty to deal with them to the best of my ability. 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: If I saw a staff member of equal or higher rank abusing power at any point, I would gather evidence and then send it to UA.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:  I word proceed the same manner I would any other person. I would bring them both into a sit and check their stories and ask for evidence. If they don't have evidence, I would return them and spectate my friend to make sure he isn't doing anything wrong.  However, If the reporter has evidence supporting the ticket, I will give out the proper punishment on the spot after talking to him.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Hermes Staff App - Duckium - 07-23-2022

+1

Nice guy very respectable very nice to hang out with and not biased hes also very active.

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - SkChoppa - 07-25-2022

+1 He's a well-respected lad, does his job, and keeps things in check.

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - Tsar Payne - 07-26-2022

ye she is a good man all that way +1

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - IZO - 07-26-2022

+1 Good lad and quite active on his PD and other chars i see a bunch of potential in him

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - Sammy - 07-28-2022

+1 Great guy. Very good Roleplay when you meet him. Always serious and would be great at Staffing.

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - JacobLeeTheCop - 07-28-2022

+1 always have a great role-playing experience with him, would make a great addition to the team

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - Jelloman36 - 07-31-2022

+1 great guy and he will be a great staff

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - Adarlard Bambozzini - 08-02-2022

+1 Great guy have had great rp experiences with him on all of his characters.

RE: Jack Marly's Staff App - Lorenzo - 08-07-2022

+1 got pkd by him in a shootout