Diverge Networks
Julian Davis II Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Julian Davis II Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4233)

Pages: 1 2

Julian Davis II Staff Application - sfpunk - 07-26-2022

In-Game Name(s): Julian Davis II, Julian Davis
Steam Name: sfpunk
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199014593588/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:527163930
Discord Username: sfpunk#1792
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 3d 20h 40m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): Both Equally
Time Zone: PST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Evenings/Afternoons
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: None but I wanna learn
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Of Course

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I just noticed a lack of staff late in the day like evening time and when they are on, its mostly 3 and they are either afk or getting overflowed with tickets and I know I can be on later in the day when most staff get off. I also see almost 1 to none staff on my factions home server Miami and people running into a lot of problems on Miami either it be RDM's or glitches and I know I can help out on Miami and New York as well. I also want to be able to help the community and get rid of the minges and make the quality of life better for everyone. And this is a server and game I spend almost all of my time on, and I want to be able to prove to the staff and community that I'm worth giving a chance even though I lack experience of being staff, but I know what being a staff means and the figure I have to be.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I know what it takes when it comes to staff, and what comes with the role of being staff. I also just wanted to help out with the staff that are on late in the evenings or at anytime with the flow of tickets or other issues because I know that staff can get overwhelmed by tickets and sits especially late in the day when there is a lack of staff. And I'm not gonna be one of these people who apply and then stop showing up a week or 2 this is something I want to do and to stay and do, and to be here for as long as possible to  climb the ranks and be respected amongst staff and the community of Diverge Networks.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Sadly I do not but want to get my experience on Diverge.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I was banned once for transferring a item back in 11/19/2021 
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would say I'm decently known mostly because of me being kingpin of the Davis boys, and the fact that I like to branch out and build connections with people and chill. Most people know me for being a pretty chill and funny dude but I also know when its time to be serious and when I can be funny. My reputation with the staff is great, plus my reputation with the community members is also good because like I said Majority of the time Were all hanging out and talking and trading jokes or doing good business. 

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would clip it with medal and then make a ticket, and let somebody that's on duty handle that situation.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: The best thing to do would to report them and try my best to get a clip of them staff abusing and let the higher ups know of that staff member and what they are doing with their staff powers.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would tell them straight up that just because I'm staff I wont do any favoritism or any type of special treatment, and do the staff sit as I would any other. 

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - Caivelz - 07-26-2022

Think you would fit in as a staff member defiantly a +1

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - Canadian-bacon - 07-26-2022

You have a ban from 19/11/2021

Irrelevant to the application but it's important to make sure.

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - big sauce man - 07-26-2022

I'd say we need more staff on miami and in general, you seem like you'd be fine, nobodys perfect, +1

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - kevin - 07-26-2022

+1, knows his shit and will deal with problems well

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - tonymontana200706 - 07-26-2022

+1 

Would like to see more admins who actually care if minges keep playing and aren't brain dead.

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZiZ - 07-26-2022

+1 hes mad active and i know he will do his job

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - String - 07-26-2022

+1 good guy

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - Guitar Guy - 07-26-2022

+1 After spending over a year playing alongside this guy, I can safely say with some training he would make a great addition to the staff team. He knows the rules and follows them since I met him in Harrison Corp. Definitely should be given a chance.

RE: Sfpunk Staff Application - SkChoppa - 07-27-2022

+1 hes quite literally the homie, hes on when the server is full and is straight to the point.