Diverge Networks
Willstep Staff application (3) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Willstep Staff application (3) (/showthread.php?tid=4240)

Pages: 1 2

Willstep Staff application (3) - Willstep - 07-27-2022

In-Game Name(s): Vincenzo Lombardi
Steam Name: Willstep
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423169276/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:231451774
Discord Username: Willstep#7215
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 4d 15h 39m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: GMT +1
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 10+hours every week i'm home (it is most weeks i have a very boring life)
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My motivation/reason for applying to staff is so I can help get rid of minges or atleast make the minge problem a little smaller and to make sure people actually don't just go aroung minging. Make the server better than it already is and make sure that the people on the server feel like they are heard. *

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I am very active in the times when there are no staff on so I could be able to help out the european players when it's only them and some americans that don't go to sleep but as mentioned i will be able to be on when there are mostly no staff on. *

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I used to be a administrator on a policeRP server and I played on there for about a year and they also had a milRP server where I was also an administrator from the start of the server till the end

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I used to be looked at as a minge but i feel that now i am looked at as a person that actually does good RP. I also belive that people can change which is why I have also decided that i will try to apply for staff again and I have also asked a friend of mine and he says that I have become more of an actuall member of the server and not a minge. *

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: LocalWelshman Jeff  Skippy Sammy
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would go on my staff char and ask the guy that go RDM'ed if he want to report the guy if he says yes I will deal with it acordingly and if it turns out it was not RDM the the sit will be ended with that if they guy has no past offences then I will put a note and give him a warning if he continues to RDM he will be banned.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would contact the UA team and let them know about the staff member that is abusing his powers after taking a good amount of screenshots and videos

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would deal with it like anyother staff sit because if someone gets mad over gmod and stops being friends with me because of it they are not the kinda person I want to be friends with
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - MadMan49 - 07-27-2022

+1 boobus

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - Upir - 07-27-2022

+1 good guy

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - Smurf - 07-27-2022

+1, was previously a -1 but I have since spoken with him about why I -1d. He showed maturity with responses as well as he even was looking to better the application. Seems like a stand up guy. Nice play time. More EU staff is great. I’d love to see this guy as a future moderator.

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - Willstep - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 04:56 PM)Smurf Wrote: -1. You possibly are a good guy(haven’t seen you personally). However the application was very minimal. If it’s to be improved I’m very willing to +1, as well as you have 1 month playtime which is pretty good and you’re EU which would be nice .
Thank you for the feedback i will do my best to fix it for you ASAP

just to let everyone know if my stuff is very short and stuff i just want everyone to know that English is not my first language and typing is kinda hard for me to formulate sentances

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - helpicantplay - 07-27-2022

+1 give my mans staff i know yall need more

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - Smurf - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 04:58 PM)Willstep Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 04:56 PM)Smurf Wrote: -1. You possibly are a good guy(haven’t seen you personally). However the application was very minimal. If it’s to be improved I’m very willing to +1, as well as you have 1 month playtime which is pretty good and you’re EU which would be nice .
Thank you for the feedback i will do my best to fix it for you ASAP

just to let everyone know if my stuff is very short and stuff i just want everyone to know that English is not my first language and typing is kinda hard for me to formulate sentances
I am looking forward to it. I also respect the maturity in your response. Let me know on discord when it’s update and I’ll review my previous response.

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - oldglassboot - 07-27-2022

+1. He knows his stuff.

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - LocalWelshman - 07-27-2022

+1

Seems capable. Would like to see the guy have a chance. Could benefit the community.

RE: Willstep Staff application (3) - Otto - 07-27-2022

+1

Cool dude, seems promising in my opinion