Diverge Networks
AdarlardJager Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AdarlardJager Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4241)

Pages: 1 2

AdarlardJager Staff App - Adarlard Bambozzini - 07-27-2022

In-Game Name(s): Adarlard Bambozzini, Jager Bambozzini
Steam Name: Adarlardjager
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990349060/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:515041666
Discord Username: Adarlardjager#3772
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2w 2h
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York 
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I'm on the server for about 9 ish hours a day and I believe I would be able to spend about half of it for moderation or more depending on the situation. 
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I previously staffed on Darkrp server known as Atomic Rp. It is one of the largest servers in Darkrp and I have learned a lot from my experience there but I don't believe they use the same systems and commands, So No. 

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I wish to Contribute to The staff team and community. I honestly love this community and the staff team. In action to this I have spent a large amount of time on this server and have made friends with many new and old players and have helped them out, and these days I've spent on the server have been some of the most fun I had on  any server in Gmod. I think that if I was given a shot I could definitely improve people’s experiences in the Community of this server and to assist new and old players alike. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I have previous experience in moderation on Gmod and on some other games and I believe that with that knowledge and experience I can be helpful to this server and its community. I’m able to follow orders well and always am able to help other staff members in situations. I’m friendly and always willing to compromise and learn from any mistakes that I have made. Lastly, I'm extremely active in this server and in the community. I've helped create lots of groups and events Such as A street racing pager and some other things. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Trial mod on atomic for about 2 weeks.  I still have many friends in their staff team if you need to contact any of them to confirm anything. 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I Believe I have never been banned/ Warned on any of Divergent’s Servers. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I’m not the most well known player on the server but I have met and interacted with hundreds of players in this community.  Meeting all these unique players is the main reason that I am applying for staff to help them out when possible.  I Believe that the majority of the players that I have interacted with have had a positive or neutral experience. I am still new to this server as I joined about 6 months ago.  I know that a lot of other players have had more time on it ,but I think despite that I can be a good staff member and a community member. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
Ryan, Duckium, Jerm, and Bean
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Firstly I would talk to the guy and tell him to make a ticket if he wants the guy to be held accountable then I would switch to my staff character and take the ticket. I would  ask for clips or evidence from both sides to ensure that I'm not mistaken and look through the logs then ask the person why they did what they did. If it's their first offense I would just warn them with rdm then i would Cloak and follow the person around  for a few mins to make sure that they aren't continuing their behavior and then switch back to my other character.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would gather up evidence then make a staff report with evidence of the abuse. It's important that all staff members are held accountable for their actions and help protect the community in a mature and competent way. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would ask the victim or Victims for Clips of the incident then watch the clip over a few times to ensure I have a grasp of the situation. Then I would search through logs to ensure that damage logs and the clip don't conflict. Then I would Warn them if they continue their actions give them an official Warning. I would then return both parties and tell the friend to read the rules because I don't want to be cleaning up after his mistakes, and if it continues he would be punished accordingly 

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - METHgethighandkillgod420 - 07-27-2022

+1 A well versed and rule-citing guy, with hours online to match veteran and constant players. Love the app, and many know you'd make a good addition to staff

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - JetBoi5552 - 07-27-2022

+1, very dedicated guy who would be a great staff member

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - Pyzorz - 07-27-2022

Great guy, great friend, good app. +1

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - BBean - 07-27-2022

+1 Solid Guy, Great RPer, Would be a good fit for the staff team

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - OmegaCTM168 - 07-28-2022

+1 man is always active

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - Cameron - 07-28-2022

+1 Good man with good intentions + he has fun RP situations

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - Duckium - 07-28-2022

+1

Very Active it's like he doesn't sleep he's a good lad a good rp'er and a fun lad

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - Sammy - 07-28-2022

+1. Very good guy. Friendly and of course a good roleplayer. Always serious when he is on. Would be amazing for Staff.

RE: AdarlardJager Staff App - Scrooge McDuck - 08-02-2022

+1 Great rp man