Diverge Networks
DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4259)

DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Ariroony - 07-31-2022

Name of Character:
DeAndre Bullard
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:93270434
Date of PK:
7/31/2022
Reason for PK:
Killed By Cop
Why should you be unPK'd?:
The officer was randomly looking into motel rooms in plain clothes, the room we were in we had the lights off with the weed in the closet out of sight after peering into the room we were in due to a texture bug he was able to see the pots of weed we had in the room because they had a slight glow and without any warning he pulls a gun and opens our door we had no clue he was a cop, you can hear a click as without saying anything he tries to shoot us which leads to us pulling guns and shooting at him I get hit and bleed out while my friend succeeds in killing him. I got killed after an rp situation was started due to a texture glitch with pots he should not have been able to see in the first place.
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:
 https://youtu.be/EL25PLxeYEQ

Won't let me attach video or I get 413 Request Entity Too Large

RE: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Its OG - 07-31-2022

+1 I was the friend we observed the man for quite some time and he got out of a UMARKED CAR and everyhing searching random rooms we thought he was a robber so when his gun clicked and went to reload we ran and scrambled

Also DM him for the video he was gladly send it to you

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/789230115196370977/1003384294598770728/New_video.mp4

RE: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Drunken - 08-01-2022

Hi guys the cop here. I went to the motel as there were gun shots in the area. Whilst checking around i saw people moving weed pots in room 10 (i think thats the room) After that i saw a shotgun in the hand of the person moving the weed pots to which i told them to put there hands up, they refused and the 2nd person pulled out a pistol. I opened fire, called for back up. Got one of the suspects who bled to death after being hit and then i died. Its then too my knowledge that my back up arrived and got the last man.

And also i saw the pots being moved before you put them into the closet, i saw you put them on the left hand side of it and i made entry due to armed suspects being inside doing illegal crimes.

RE: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - thebossgaming101 - 08-01-2022

Hello I am the staff member who did the PK. The reason for why you were pked was because you were put under fearrp by an undercover officer and you, and your friend started a gun fight with the cop, and you got killed in the midst of the gun fight.

RE: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Ariroony - 08-01-2022

No he opened our door said nothing you can hear his gun click as he tries to shoot at us and then he goes to a corner to reload, The whole situation shouldn't have started to begin with as he only saw it due to a texture bug

RE: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Its OG - 08-01-2022

Also I would assume the 'COP' who at the time we did not know was a cop because all he said was hands then tried shooting then his gun clicked so it started a firefight, I just think its metagame for a c cop to randomly search private property try and think about it through our POV he was unannounced seemed to be a ROBBER never said anything about him being police he wasn't in a cop car had no police backup and searched a place without a warrant it does not matter if he saw the pots because before that he was searching EVERY room that sounds like failrp to me and the pots were in the pitchblack room. And Last time I checked UNDERCOVER officers dont do a raid without reinforcements and I dont know why a plain clothes person is carrying a maxed M4 with BODY armor

(08-01-2022, 01:53 AM)Drunken Wrote: Hi guys the cop here. I went to the motel as there were gun shots in the area. Whilst checking  around i saw people moving weed pots in room 10 (i think thats the room) After that i saw a shotgun in the hand of the person moving the weed pots to which i told them to put there hands up, they refused and the 2nd person pulled out a pistol. I opened fire, called for back up. Got one of the suspects who bled to death after being hit and then i died. Its then too my knowledge that my back up arrived and got the last man.

And also i saw the pots being moved before you put them into the closet, i saw you put them on the left hand side of it and i made entry due to armed suspects being inside doing illegal crimes.
I gotta call cap. There was NO GUNSHOTS in the area I have the entire clip as when you arrived to the APT you were legit looking in rooms to see if people were making drugs you INIATED the gunfight we did not fire the first shot you can check the clip. Plus you called backup after you died. USING a broken texture to your benefit should be powergaming and metagaming it was a pitch black room in a closet some how a pot glows brighter then the sun.

RE: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Drunken - 08-01-2022

I would like to say i did call the gun shots down on the radio and called for back up

Yeah after you were a fucking corpse.

RE: DeAndre Bullard PK Appeal - Rem - 08-02-2022

Officer should have identified himself and should not have attempted to shoot at the individuals because he "saw a gun", but he had no ammo so it did not go off. Realistically, it's their room, so it shouldn't be a surprise. Officer escalated the situation.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.