Diverge Networks
Anderson Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Anderson Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4266)

Anderson Appeal - Its OG - 08-02-2022

Your Name: Josh Anderson

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:196993255

Reason for ban: FAIL MUG AND PO

Length of ban: 4 Weeks

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? One the mug was not a failure mug the DUDE refused to drop all of his money and then got SHOT and KILLED by an accomplice that legit in logs show HE KILLED HIM not me the admin in the sit wouldn't even let us explain our side of the story. The mug was in a secluded area the man was offered his money back in the sit and refused in the sit even HE SAID he had more money, and he would not give it to us he did not even WARN my accomplice he said you have a PO and banned me for something I didn't even do I was just there to grab shit and go and he was killed by a whole different person that I did not know was going to so I believe it's unfair and absurd to ban me for just running his pockets and nothing else I shot him in the leg for not coughing his money up and then he was killed by my friend who shot him without me knowing. MY PO is a bad issue I understand but I have been fighting and following the rules and grinding the game just chilling and having fun the fact the admin banned me for just being there is absurd, and I should of not have even been brought to the sit.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Ill have my accomplice talk in here.

RE: Anderson Appeal - Ariroony - 08-02-2022

I was the guy who shot the person we were mugging who didnt comply and drop everything

RE: Anderson Appeal - James - 08-02-2022

hi there, you asked the guy to drop all his money and he dropped $800 which i verified was all of his money, you then tied him him and stole all of his items, then you told your friend to shoot him and you both then ran away. The reason it was 4 weeks was is for your extensive record, 14 of those being related to RDM and fail mugging, also your recent conduct on the server has not been good, you go around spitting on people and saying that they now have STDs, this all together shows me you aren't someone that wants to RP on the server and is just there to mess around.

RE: Anderson Appeal - Its OG - 08-02-2022

Bro what for the past two days I have been running around making drugs, Rping STDS, chilling out with people and your lying because you legit said mid admin sit he had more money left I told him to light his leg up, but he bled out I presume he was injured because he lied about his identity and his money amount I have not spit on a single person I legit rp coughing and sneezing ask many people on the server they have fun with me and enjoy their time rping with me a lot of people call me STD man and its funny, And the fact you bring up im bringing rp when people are pulling spaz 12s out there ass and killing people is crazy I have been a rule following player ask some staff and COPS I have had many sits where I have reported others and have been brought to ONE sit for the past days I have been following the rules to my PO the man bleeding out from his injuries is not my problem and he should of sought medical attention in real life a robber isnt going to sit around and stich a dude they shot up. And me rping with STDS have NO such thing in this appeal and makes no sense to bring it up because it is COMPLETLY false just go to the Garrison and ask about me I legit sat there for three hours chilling so the fact you say I RUN AROUND spitting on people is absurd because all I have been doing this morning is making drugs and forming relations with Cartel groups. If my RP was bad I would of been kicked or banned for NITRP I have followed all the rules and I believe it says NO WHERE in the rules that I cannot RP a STD my char is known for being a junkie and a std fiend. He also dropped like 828 dollars and said he had more left which my friend demanded the rest which the man denied therefore meaning we can do harm to him. I also never even say they have to RP stds I legit meme in OOC and joke around.

RE: Anderson Appeal - Ariroony - 08-02-2022

We fr been chilling selling drugs and making connections  He got punished for a fail mug when I was the one who shot the guy I don't see where he did anything wrong

Anderson Appeal - Hue - 08-07-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules