Diverge Networks
Tommy's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Tommy's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4270)

Tommy's Staff App - TommyT - 08-03-2022

In-Game Name(s): Tommy Carmelo / Vito Salvatore
Steam Name: Tommy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087080248/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63407260
Discord Username: .Tommy#7339
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 5d
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New york
Time Zone: GMT +2
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I am daily active in the server for 8-12+ hours daily, moderating I would say probably 4 hours of the 8-12 hours i spend daily.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: not really it doesnt really say me anything, although i am a fast learner and I might just know the basics.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My reason is that the help of more Staff members does not hurt the server complete the opposite it helps the server and I as an individual wanna make myself useful not only for myself but others too. I love helping people out with their issues and problems they need help with. I meet a lot of people on the daily bases of being on the server I see a lot of stuff going on example: people trolling (being minges), RDM, people not RP'ing, and in general just breaking rules. And I believe with the help of me and other staff members to work together as a team to atleast minimize the abuse of rulebreakers. I am very active so while I am not RP'ing in the server for the most time (grinding) sometimes I would rather like instead of doing something for myself I would make myself useful and help others.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I personally dont believe I should be considered over candidates, I believe every candidate should have the same fair and square chance to become a staff member I dont favoritize myself over others. Although I would say that I am very active for the most time I RP a lot on the server and for the time I have been in the server I have given the chance to myself of being experienced around everywhere in the server for example: meeting other factions, doing jobs making RP senarios and etc. furthermore, I am a quick learner, fast thinker, I can always and always take matters into my own hands when necessary, I my whole life never got help from anybody up to this date with makes me a mentaly strong person as I have not had a problem that I could not handle/solve by myself.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes I have been a staff on different platforms and in Gmod itself. I played back in 2015 on a SWRP server for about 6 months (cant recall as much since long time ago) I was a Moderator until the server was shut down. I have also been a staff member on Fivem (GTA 5 roleplay) in a server called Legacy roleplay. I started playing there in 2017 where in end 2018 i joined as a staff member. I was a Staff member on legacy until end 2019 as an Admin where I left GTA 5 roleplay.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would say I am not that popular in the server i am a very lay low kinda guy so I have never been showing myself too much. Although I am quite known within my own faction, where I have been very active other members I get along with mostly everybody never been line crossing enough to know what bad things I have done. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I dont think so. no
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would f6 (medal.tv clip record for 2 minutes) and do @ A guy just RDM'ed. Waiting for another admin to claim my ticket, after the admin claiming my ticket I would show him the video making him decide wether it is RDM or something else. And with his judgement and his knowledge to the situation I would let him handle it.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:I would firstly and formost wait for a oppunitity for me to get a clip of the guy abusing his ranks, if i ever get a clip of him doing it I would go to an even higher rank staff member than he is and let the higher staff member decide on his fate on abusing his powers, as he shouldn't-
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would firstly tell him to calm down and RP normally, if he dont listens I would make him by telling him that he shouldn't play on the server since the server is not for him to play on if he keeps breaking rules. At the end I would simply make him leave the server if he choses to keep playing on the server breaking rules I would rather have another staff member deal with the situation and hand out the correct punishment that he deserves. 
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Tommy's Staff App - Emperor - 08-08-2022

+1

Application could have been done better (Structuring-/color -wise).
Though besides that the applicant is obviously honest and I think he'll try his best.
Would recommend.

RE: Tommy's Staff App - Willstep - 08-13-2022

+1 i have talked to the guy and he seems like he know what he's doing

Tommy's Staff App - Canadian-bacon - 08-15-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.