Diverge Networks
Pet flag appeals - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flag Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=62)
+---- Thread: Pet flag appeals (/showthread.php?tid=4271)

Pet flag appeals - Criptonic - 08-03-2022

Your Name: Criptonic

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Slasherdude/

Staff Member involved: Smokey

What flags were blacklisted from you?: Pet

Reason for blacklist (if given): Said I spawned in a hot air balloon. did no such thing and Harrison can vouch for me.

Why should they be returned?: Smokey seems to be inexperienced in admin work as he seemingly took my flags without looking into things any further than what he felt should have been done. It's as if he acted with some sort of lack of cognative skills. Regardless I would like my flags back as I would have hated to have wasted thirty dollars to just have what I paid for taken away by a rookie, especially for something that I did not do. And on a further note, I find it interesting that certain admins like to pretend or turn a blind eye to obvious issues happening in front of them, and instead choose to gun after me, such as today when I was unfairly tased by a cop in front of an admin, who did nothing to stop the cop but instead did a cheer emote while screaming "he's got a gun". In a way it shows a perfect picture of the current state of the server. I hope I will be accepted for this appeal, as it is honestly a shame to have gone through this. Smokey should either be thoroughly talked to about this situation, as something like this should never slide as it paints a negative picture for the rest of the admins in the community. And with that, have a nice day Smile 

RE: Pet flag appeals - Cameron - 08-03-2022

You had 2 previous notes from today about pet flag abuse one of those being from me for spawning in useless props that disrupt the rp of others. Furthermore before said incident you were talking to other players near City Hall about how you didn't care if you lost your flags.

RE: Pet flag appeals - Guitar Guy - 08-03-2022

Hey Criptonic, even though I'm not the staff member that stripped your flags, I was keeping an eye on you for most of the situation leading up to their removal. Although Smokey took your flags on the basis that you spawned in a hot air balloon (when you did not as i was there), there were many things that you did that would have warranted their removal. To preface all of this you had been warned by String the same day (1-2 hours prior to Smokey removing your flags) for flipping cars with your flags. And even before that I brought you to a sit regarding PET flag abuse and gave you a verbal warning. If I had gone through with a traditional warn your flags would have been stripped at the sit with String. So although Smokey may have stripped them for the wrong reason, I believe your flags should be stripped for some time and given back at a later date. Just my input.

RE: Pet flag appeals - Rem - 08-03-2022

You know, being nice or at least a basic amount of respect will get you a long way.

RE: Pet flag appeals - Criptonic - 08-07-2022

(08-03-2022, 07:05 AM)Touka Wrote: You know, being nice or at least a basic amount of respect will get you a long way.
I haven't said one disrespectful thing in my appeal. I stated my stance on the issue at hand. If you find that disrespectful it seems you have an entitlement problem.

(08-03-2022, 06:50 AM)Guitar Guy Wrote: Hey Criptonic, even though I'm not the staff member that stripped your flags, I was keeping an eye on you for most of the situation leading up to their removal. Although Smokey took your flags on the basis that you spawned in a hot air balloon (when you did not as i was there), there were many things that you did that would have warranted their removal. To preface all of this you had been warned by String the same day (1-2 hours prior to Smokey removing your flags) for flipping cars with your flags. And even before that I brought you to a sit regarding PET flag abuse and gave you a verbal warning. If I had gone through with a traditional warn your flags would have been stripped at the sit with String. So although Smokey may have stripped them for the wrong reason, I believe your flags should be stripped for some time and given back at a later date. Just my input.
Yes but my flags were still taken away wrongfully for something I didn't do PERMANENTLY and should be given back. I was literally talking directly to you and joking around when the guy next to me spawned in a hot air balloon, at which my flags were taken away from me wrongfully. We can play the 'what could have happened' game all day long but the bottom line is: Something was wrongfully stripped away from me and should be given back. Any issues I may have caused (if any) will not happen again, however still being punished for something that I did not do is wrong. I respect that you out of everyone else I have encountered so far (aside from String) has actually been approachable about this and has so far been fair. 

RE: Pet flag appeals - Hue - 08-07-2022

Denied.