Diverge Networks
Buffilino Crime Family Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Buffilino Crime Family Application (/showthread.php?tid=4293)

Pages: 1 2

Buffilino Crime Family Application - Mythic_Mac - 08-06-2022

Name of Faction: Buffilino Crime Family

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 12 at the moment more will be recruited

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Italian-American

Server Preference (Miami or New York): Union City 

Your Discord: Mythic Mac#3680

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:241240352

Your Server playtime: 1 week, I know this isn't a lot but I will definitely be grinding the server and getting it up so if this gets denied because of playtime I will try it again once I have more and I understand how the server works by going through many different factions and I think I would be able to lead a group of my own and already have our start planned out. From the day I posted this I've already went up 3 whole days grinding to up my playtime.

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): DM for it because I don't want random people joining

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tbGV1z7ngEK3R3qvTHkPS42Ty_hhyvBbRxyKN1eQFpQ/edit?usp=sharing

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - Smurf - 08-06-2022

Extremely strong -1, Every experience I’ve witnessed or had with the Buffalinos has been negative. They go around mostly mugging. The low play time is a big problem as well. I do not see anyone with the name “buffalino” do any type of passive rp.

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - Mythic_Mac - 08-06-2022

(08-06-2022, 11:18 PM)Smurf Wrote: Extremely strong -1, Every experience I’ve witnessed or had with the Buffalinos has been negative. They go around mostly mugging. The low playtime is a big problem as well. I do not see anyone with the name “buffalino” do any type of passive rp.
We do go mugging but not that much as you would think and we do a lot of passive RP as us being many different types of factions including the PD. We always go around talking to people and trying to make ties with people. Mugging is just a fun thing to do after you've been grinding shipments and doing deals to make money for several hours straight. We also will not mug anymore once we have our own mafia.

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - chadvini - 08-07-2022

Neutral. Pretty okay backstory ngl, playtime is aight and you seem convincing, but so many italians just dominating both cities.

If you keep it in SouthSide, probably +1.

(08-06-2022, 11:36 PM)Mythic_Mac Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 11:18 PM)Smurf Wrote: Extremely strong -1, Every experience I’ve witnessed or had with the Buffalinos has been negative. They go around mostly mugging. The low playtime is a big problem as well. I do not see anyone with the name “buffalino” do any type of passive rp.
We do go mugging but not that much as you would think and we do a lot of passive RP as us being many different types of factions including the PD. We always go around talking to people and trying to make ties with people. Mugging is just a fun thing to do after you've been grinding shipments and doing deals to make money for several hours straight. We also will not mug anymore once we have our own mafia.

You state in the first sentence you like mugging because typical MafiaRP is boring, so I don't know if you're really telling the truth when you say you won't do it after being committed to doing even more passive RP, which was the reason you started mugging in the first place.

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - Lorenzo - 08-07-2022

-1 theres too many italian crime families and 5 days of play time that's a little too low playtime for starting a faction

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - Mythic_Mac - 08-07-2022

(08-07-2022, 12:23 AM)chadvini Wrote: Neutral. Pretty okay backstory ngl, playtime is aight and you seem convincing, but so many italians just dominating both cities.

If you keep it in SouthSide, probably +1.

(08-06-2022, 11:36 PM)Mythic_Mac Wrote:

You state in the first sentence you like mugging because typical MafiaRP is boring, so I don't know if you're really telling the truth when you say you won't do it after being committed to doing even more passive RP, which was the reason you started mugging in the first place.
Nah I love the mafia RP its fun as shit but we like a breath of fresh air like mugging people every once in awhile like we haven't done it to much

(08-07-2022, 12:39 AM)Lorenzo Wrote: -1 theres too many italian crime families and 5 days of play time that's a little too low playtime for starting a faction
There may be a lot of Italian Families but theres most likely not a lot with an origin like ours who came from Philly

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - mazz4lif - 08-07-2022

I love the backstory thats fantastic and the way you word it makes me think your in good hands. I know theres alot of italian mafias but most are from new york and your from Philly.

PS: we need some philly action

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - Mythic_Mac - 08-07-2022

(08-07-2022, 01:03 AM)mazz4lif Wrote: I love the backstory thats fantastic and the way you word it makes me think your in good hands. I know theres alot of italian mafias but most are from new york and your from Philly.

PS: we need some philly action
Yessir were really tryna grind the server and bring some philly orginality

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - zeppefee - 08-07-2022

+1 Strong foundation and strong story for a good mafia to strive

RE: Buffilino Crime Family Application - Upir - 08-07-2022

-1 as smurf said these people all they do is mugging and plus 5 days is very low