Diverge Networks
Make every car drive the same as the monaco - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Make every car drive the same as the monaco (/showthread.php?tid=4296)

Make every car drive the same as the monaco - Lumium - 08-07-2022

Just make every car drive like the Dodge Monaco and just have different bodies and sounds for the different cars. Just because some cars you can't even drive properly and everyone uses the Monaco because it is the most balanced car on the server. and most people buy cars because of how they look not how they perform. obviously, this would ruin street racing RP or whatever but nobody does it anyway so it doesn't matter that much if every car drives the same.

RE: Make every car drive the same as the monaco - sharuji - 08-07-2022

"nobody does it." there is literally an entire active discord dedicated to underground racing and boxing events. citreon has better handling but less speed than the monaco. cobra has higher speed and handling but less weight, so it slides more.

not "everyone" uses the monaco. not by a fair margin.

RE: Make every car drive the same as the monaco - Billy Longavetti - 08-07-2022

Lmao imagine spending a solid week getting to a mil for a Lambo only for it to drive just as well as a dodge monaco which was earned in like a solid hour of play.

RE: Make every car drive the same as the monaco - Lumium - 08-07-2022

(08-07-2022, 10:50 AM)sharuji Wrote: "nobody does it." there is literally an entire active discord dedicated to underground racing and boxing events. citreon has better handling but less speed than the monaco. cobra has higher speed and handling but less weight, so it slides more.

and what would this discord be because I have not seen a full street race event happen in a while now.  and even if this change were to happen you can still do these events but It just would be more skill than what advantages the car has over the other ones.

(08-07-2022, 11:14 AM)Billy Longavetti Wrote: Lmao imagine spending a solid week getting to a mil for a Lambo only for it to drive just as well as a dodge monaco which was earned in like a solid hour of play.
I mean do you really buy a lambo just because its fast I think most people buy for the noise and the looks and this speed thing could be easily fixed with more engine tuning options for different driving styles

RE: Make every car drive the same as the monaco - "Earless" - 08-08-2022

(08-07-2022, 11:23 AM)Lumium Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 10:50 AM)sharuji Wrote: "nobody does it." there is literally an entire active discord dedicated to underground racing and boxing events. citreon has better handling but less speed than the monaco. cobra has higher speed and handling but less weight, so it slides more.

and what would this discord be because I have not seen a full street race event happen in a while now.  and even if this change were to happen you can still do these events but It just would be more skill than what advantages the car has over the other ones.

I'm the owner of the underground street-racing, and while I understand your perspective on making all vehicles the same it completely ruins the point of getting a fast car. All cars handle differently and removing this would remove alot of realism. Also, we host races ALL the time and get 10+ people but we're currently in a boxing tournament so it's paused.

I love the monaco and it's the only car I drive but no offense this suggestion is dumb lol

RE: Make every car drive the same as the monaco - Generic rapper - 08-08-2022

-1 Citroen all the way

RE: Make every car drive the same as the monaco - Pendred - 09-13-2022

Do cars need some tuning? Yes.
Would making every car drive the same fix the issue? No.
Are we going to do that? No.