Diverge Networks
i dont know why i was banned - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: i dont know why i was banned (/showthread.php?tid=4303)

i dont know why i was banned - kash - 08-08-2022

Your Name: kash

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:120251557

Reason for ban: rdmx2 + ltap?

Length of ban: 4 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned? So me and two friends were holding down our fort in Union City. We killed many people because they kept trying to kill us because we kidnapped a guy. I killed quite a few people, but because they were shooting at me or my two friends. I didn't even know that I rdm'd anybody because I had gotten off after I finally died, in fact I was in hospital once I got off because 1. no more guns 2. i died many kills later

I just went to the bans page and saw this, assuming maybe crossfire? But yea the LTAP was some bullshit. Also, many individuals were consistently breaking NLR and weren't valuing their lives at all despite them watching many people get gunned down in their same spot.

I shouldn't be held responsible for accidentally killing those who were retarded enough to stand in front of a door where many gunshots are happening, and when many people are walking in and getting killed. Edit; smokey didnt receive a clip and banned me for ltap purely because i was on damage cooldown beacuse i died, oh and he went purely off kill logs

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: i dont know why i was banned - Cameron - 08-08-2022

"Pooh Shittee disconnected from the server whilst a damage cooldown was active." "Pooh Shittee killed Martin Riggs using a player." Plus 2 people made a ticket on you for RDM and I waited 10 minutes for you to connect back to the server which you failed to do.

RE: i dont know why i was banned - kash - 08-08-2022

(08-08-2022, 01:04 AM)Cameron Wrote: "Pooh Shittee disconnected from the server whilst a damage cooldown was active." "Pooh Shittee killed Martin Riggs using a player." Plus 2 people made a ticket on you for RDM and I waited 10 minutes for you to connect back to the server which you failed to do.
okay buddy

so martin riggs was one of the niggas breaking nlr

he doorkicked (edit;with a gun out) as we were holding the fort so he got shot 

and if i have to go im not gonna come back for something that wasnt rdm 

plus disconnecting during damage cooldown isnt considered LTAP, now killing two niggas (rdming) and disconnecting without dying is ltap

for future reference, have them make a forum report, especially seeing that they didnt have a clip for a sticky situation like that was

edit #2; plus how you gonna ban me for rdm x2 when you only took one persons ticket? did you just see the other guy reported it to and say "oh this guy rdm'd 2 people!!!" like my guy there's a lot more reasons to kill someone without them doing damage. like where's the log of the other guy

RE: i dont know why i was banned - Mishka Arkhipov - 08-08-2022

I was present during the situation as part of the trap.

The three of them were consistently being raided by police and uninvolved third parties repeatedly, with many cops and members of those third parties consistently breaking NLR saying the timer was 5 minutes.

Martin Riggs had kicked the door down many times, and that's a killable reason especially with a gun out, posing a threat to the criminals.

RE: i dont know why i was banned - Cameron - 08-08-2022

Pooh Shittee killed Salvatore using a player, this was the other dude who made a ticket for RDM and also you have a PO from 2 days ago for RDM.

RE: i dont know why i was banned - kash - 08-08-2022

(08-08-2022, 01:14 AM)Cameron Wrote: Pooh Shittee killed Salvatore using a player, this was the other dude who made a ticket for RDM and also you have a PO from 2 days ago for RDM.
Why are you just pulling kill logs?

Did you not check and see if damage logs allowed the kill? 

Also as said, many people were being fucking stupid by sitting outside of the door with guns out and getting shot through it or from the balcony because they were threatening.

Smart idea; CHECK DAMAGE LOGS AND IF THEY DON'T HAVE A CLIP THEN DISMISS THE SIT OR TELL THEM TO MAKE A FORUMS REPORT.

Logs aren't everything, and you didn't witness the situation. You had absolutely zero vision of the situation, and if you check logs I killed many because we were being shot at by MULTIPLE people the entire time.

Here's my rebuttal...

Don't ban someone for RDM if they've left the server without a clip. You didn't have context, you just had logs saying I killed the guy.

Not all kills are RDM, and you even saw I was on damage cooldown, meaning I had been shot at some point during the situation.

I died and left because I was on NLR. You should know to ask for clips when things like this happen, you can't just ban someone for RDM if you didn't know for sure it was. A kill log saying I killed that guy doesn't mean automatically I RDM'd him.

Also here's some reasons as to why it wasn't RDM, since you're referring to the Briggs situation.

"You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property."

Me and my two partners were being consistently and actively being shot at the entire time.

"You may attack Officers if they attempt to Arrest/Detain you or a member of your group. Knowing that an arrest or detainment would lead to a FELONY charge (Having illegal guns/drugs/etc.) You are PK active after shooting/killing an officer."

He was attempting to intervene with the intentions of either killing or arresting us for without a doubt felony charges.

"In regards to how a user is allowed to react to verbal threats.
There are two types of threats, an 'Active Threat' and a 'Idle threat'. Users may kill for an active threat but they may not kill for an idle a threat."

Mr. Briggs posed an active threat to myself and associates.

RE: i dont know why i was banned - robert - 08-08-2022

remember when staff were actually required to get proof of wrongdoing

+1

RE: i dont know why i was banned - Romullus - 08-08-2022

+1 sending pendred screenshots of what servers im on

RE: i dont know why i was banned - sharuji - 08-08-2022

+1
martin riggs literally just repeatedly broke nlr and would follow them every time he respawned, trying to find reasons to detain them.

there were several people rdming and Kash wasn't even one of them.

he didn't ltap because he didn't leave to avoid punishment. he left clearly because he got tired of the same four retards harassing him.

my g, there needs to be a clip produced because this seems like taking one sides word for it which just doesn't work in unclear cases.

RE: i dont know why i was banned - Rem - 08-08-2022

Lack of evidence provided by staff member, and based ban off of a tickets made, but not actually seeing any evidence. They left while damage cooldown is irrelevant as they died before they left.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.