Diverge Networks
PD HC Duo Player Report - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: PD HC Duo Player Report (/showthread.php?tid=4353)

Pages: 1 2

PD HC Duo Player Report - Damiano - 08-14-2022

Your Name:

Doriano Colombo

Offender(s) Name(s):

Chu Ming
Callum Hazard

Offender(s) Steam/Player ID:

unsure/didnt have chance to copyid

Server this occurred on?:

Southside

Time of Incident:

1:45 PST

Rule(s) Violated:

Prop rule(s) : 2 , 5 ,6 ,8

1. Prop block includes blocking perfectly reasonable entrances or back entrances to buildings / doors.
    They allow a 1 way in and out entrance to the most traversed road on the server and do not make any indicators of passage from the Fire Dept side of their dupe (and the only way out was being blocked by the Chief of Dept)

2. When building dupes or decorating properties the props must be realistic and aesthetic
    A litter of bearcats and mishaply placing 20 signs does not constitute the word "aesthetic" in the slightest

3. Players may slightly extend their property with props by a reasonable amount (Admin discretion)
    No admin supervision was given from what I can tell , and the props make the entire road inaccessible,

4. Do not prop block perfectly reasonable entrances or back entrances to buildings / doors (cannot access hardware store with an army of PD blocking it)

5. Extensions to buildings can be done in RP if you seek building permits from government Officials.
    Neither Callum nor Chu have the authority to audit change or intervene with the traffic division seeing as Samuel Wayne is in charge, however they superceded his command and created this checkpoint (which was suspiciously deleted right after our arrest)

Police Rule: 9
    1. Abuse of Power/Guns/Arrests will result in removal from your job and possibly a ban.
      Chu Ming and Callum Hazard have no power in the traffic division and are abusing their main PD ranks to intervene in traffic stops and overzealously creating checkpoints

[*]

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots):

[Image: s!Av_udj-N_RPhmUPrDVBwb1yCD2U0?e=bh9mZs]

Link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av_udj-N_RPhmUPrDVBwb1yCD2U0?e=bh9mZs
[*]

Additional Information (Players/staff directly involved, etc):

I was promptly released after being taken to PD and having my photo taken IC (unprecedented until this day) by police , and found that they had covered up their tracks and deleted the dupe. It is clear they are attempting to bait arrests, and are doing it sloppily as well by overstepping the bounds of their power.

The checkpoint was up for about 3-4 hours real time, however after one big fish on the hook it suspiciously vanishes after I am carted off to the PD.

RE: PD HC Duo Player Report - Sammy - 08-14-2022

Hello, as Admin and Captain of Patrol Services. I can tell you that it is NOT prop blocking. You can still get trow the street or just take an other one. What is intended there ( As I can see in the Picture ) It's a one way street created by the Police Departement to slow traffic down. You can still pass by an other street. It's a traffic stop. They will stop you and check your information. With the new Traffic Unit this will come up in the future way more often. Prop blocking is literally

You may not propkill, propsurf, prop block or prop climb.
Prop block includes blocking perfectly reasonable entrances or back entrances to buildings / doors.
Players may not block or obstruct streets or major traffic ways without proper reason.
Prop climb includes spawning props out of nowhere in order to reach areas you wouldn't be realistically able to get up to.
When building dupes or decorating properties the props must be realistic and aesthetic.
Players may slightly extend their property with props by a reasonable amount (Admin discretion)
Breaking these rules will result in a ban or removal of PET flags.
Extensions to buildings can be done in RP if you seek building permits from government Officials.
Do not spam or place unrealistic/floating 3D textscreens.

These are the rule and they block none. You can still pass there. It's not "Blocked", just harder to pass.

RE: PD HC Duo Player Report - Gollo - 08-14-2022

If you have an issue with any officers under the police department, please make an IA report.

RE: PD HC Duo Player Report - Arth - 08-14-2022

I saw this, and they said it was a vehicle checkpoint. What the fuck is a vehicle checkpoint? It's 1986, not the Mexican border. In IC, it is kind of illegal as they don't have a building permit to build on a literal public road.

RE: PD HC Duo Player Report - CharlesSKS - 08-14-2022

(08-14-2022, 09:51 PM)Sammy Wrote: Hello, as Admin and Captain of Patrol Services. I can tell you that it is NOT prop blocking. You can still get trow the street or just take an other one. What is intended there ( As I can see in the Picture ) It's a one way street created by the Police Departement to slow traffic down. You can still pass by an other street. It's a traffic stop. They will stop you and check your information. With the new Traffic Unit this will come up in the future way more often. Prop blocking is literally

You may not propkill, propsurf, prop block or prop climb.
Prop block includes blocking perfectly reasonable entrances or back entrances to buildings / doors.
Players may not block or obstruct streets or major traffic ways without proper reason.
Prop climb includes spawning props out of nowhere in order to reach areas you wouldn't be realistically able to get up to.
When building dupes or decorating properties the props must be realistic and aesthetic.
Players may slightly extend their property with props by a reasonable amount (Admin discretion)
Breaking these rules will result in a ban or removal of PET flags.
Extensions to buildings can be done in RP if you seek building permits from government Officials.
Do not spam or place unrealistic/floating 3D textscreens.

These are the rule and they block none. You can still pass there. It's not "Blocked", just harder to pass.
It blocks a major traffic way, you bloke the one straight road where people can go the physical speed limit, along with that your dupe clearly shows a sign signaling anyone going through scrapyard to turn right, but players are waited by police saying they're breaking the law by driving through it.

RE: PD HC Duo Player Report - Damiano - 08-14-2022

Samuel may have brought up that it is not prop blocking due to there being a path, however when the Chief of Dept is photographed impeding the one possible turn lane for my car, it is rather apparent I am indeed blocked by props unless I were to run him over (Which I did prompting all of this). And on the note of this Traffic Division, what guidelines do they follow for these new and improved PD tactics? or is it played by ear and entirely unsupervised and devolves into your officers going Dark RP mode with 2 bearcats in a civillian setting.

RE: PD HC Duo Player Report - Sir_Bodges - 08-14-2022

Hello, I made and placed the dupe.

It's a straightforward one-way system and doesn't prevent travel. I will attach an image with directional pointers.

You come from the traffic lights and if you choose to pass through the checkpoint, you may be asked to pull into the green bays for a random stock check. Else you will be told to continue through the central area, allowing traffic to flow whilst someone is stopped. Positioned at either end were two bearcats, ready to move forward as shown in the image to block the exit in the case of someone trying to flee from the stop. Giving probable cause to do so.

From the direction you came from in your image shown, there is a directional arrow pointing you to travel down towards city hall. Where following a no entry sign you can turn left passing the apartments. Creating a one-way system where drivers are clearly shown that they cannot go in the wrong direction.

When exiting from the scrap yard area, you decided to turn left where it is clear that you should turn right and continue around. Then refusing to stop and attempting to force your way through the wrong direction of the checkpoint.

In addition to this, there was a crossing for pedestrians to use to allow for use of the hardware store as they walk from the alternate parking on the other side of the park.

Chu Ming's and Callum Hazard's authority within the traffic division is not questionable, every officer is trained as a patrol officer before they can transfer to any other bureau, making them more than qualified. As well as that there were multiple other patrol officers on the scene including a Lieutenant of patrol. It is up to UA whether the checkpoint is allowed but it has been made to compensate for easy traffic flow whilst being useful.

Image of layout:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617781898608902166/1008495679049564170/unknown.png

Image of no entry sign:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617781898608902166/1008496213479411803/unknown.png

Image of checkpoint entry:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617781898608902166/1008496463002730626/unknown.png

Edit: You are also not supposed to enter the dirt road unless you are accessing the scrap yard, which is why you may have been stopped.

(08-14-2022, 10:08 PM)Sir_Bodges Wrote: Hello, I made and placed the dupe.

It's a straightforward one-way system and doesn't prevent travel. I will attach an image with directional pointers.

You come from the traffic lights and if you choose to pass through the checkpoint, you may be asked to pull into the green bays for a random stock check. Else you will be told to continue through the central area, allowing traffic to flow whilst someone is stopped. Positioned at either end were two bearcats, ready to move forward as shown in the image to block the exit in the case of someone trying to flee from the stop. Giving probable cause to do so.

From the direction you came from in your image shown, there is a directional arrow pointing you to travel down towards city hall. Where following a no entry sign you can turn left passing the apartments. Creating a one-way system where drivers are clearly shown that they cannot go in the wrong direction.

When exiting from the scrap yard area, you decided to turn left where it is clear that you should turn right and continue around. Then refusing to stop and attempting to force your way through the wrong direction of the checkpoint.

In addition to this, there was a crossing for pedestrians to use to allow for use of the hardware store as they walk from the alternate parking on the other side of the park.

Chu Ming's and Callum Hazard's authority within the traffic division is not questionable, every officer is trained as a patrol officer before they can transfer to any other bureau, making them more than qualified. As well as that there were multiple other patrol officers on the scene including a Lieutenant of patrol. It is up to UA whether the checkpoint is allowed but it has been made to compensate for easy traffic flow whilst being useful.

Image of layout:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617781898608902166/1008495679049564170/unknown.png

Image of no entry sign:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617781898608902166/1008496213479411803/unknown.png

Image of checkpoint entry:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617781898608902166/1008496463002730626/unknown.png

Edit: You are also not supposed to enter the dirt road unless you are accessing the scrap yard, which is why you may have been stopped.
Cool ! So when is / when was any of this communicated to the public? Was any of this approved by any form of government? Staff? Also can you upload an image of the side in question or is that simply off of your hearsay? Also what exact date did the dirt road become inaccessible ? and when was that implemented into the law? Oh! also when did you explain this supposed inaccessibility communicated to the populus of the server? Also ! if you look at the image attached, you literally placed a prop indicating me to turn right(you lied saying i tried to turn left)! however in that same picture you obstructed that EXACT method of passage how silly of you!  Tongue. maybe it seems that you have not considered any of these things ... hmmm. Also since you didnt check with UA here from what I can glean from your reply, what made you assume you are above staff? and no I do not think "every officer is trained" is a good answer at all for you interfering with the traffic division! They are in their respective division until they switch, saying that they have the option to is much different than being apart of. Also you brought up random checks! Where is the guidelines for that IC in tandem for use during a checkpoint? (nonexistent I presume) So exactly where is all of this information and setup coming from if not staff? (rhetorical question, you are making all this shit up and enforcing it because you are high rank in PD) . Also ! (love that word) You assuming your position is "unquestionable" shows your totalitarian attitude and why you are not fit for whatever retard shit youre pulling in pd right now.  Cool

RE: PD HC Duo Player Report - Coconut - 08-14-2022

Hello, Callum Hazard here

Your First point of "Prop Block" or me blocking you was me Telling you to "turn around" as it's a No entry road. After this, you decided to ram my Bike yelling "DarkRP base" and whatnot hence I turned on my sirens and attempted with another officer to pull you over, after getting you stuck you went into the checkpoint and decided to VDM 10 officers screaming "no no no this is Dark RP base" and other things. we kept kicking you out of the car and with that, you kept hoping back in and running more Officers over. After arresting you for these charges Charles sat afk saying he is telling UA about this. With yourself saying "I'm getting this voided don't worry".

Your second point will be admitted as I as well thought the bearcats were a bit much and won't be there the next time a checkpoint is placed.

Your Third Point doesn't matter really as we don't own a building so this isn't permanent it's a checkpoint to catch people off guard and catch people with outstanding warrants which I'm sure you know it did.

Your Fourth point was actually something we made wear of as we implemented a walkway in the middle to allow citizens to walk through without being told to walk around making sure we didn't break this rule. (also no one owns the Hardware store)

Your Fifth Point is very simple we had the new Traffic Unit Leader with us which is his job to do these. Also as CoD I can as well as I am in charge of all Bureaus as you may be aware I'm trying to give all bureaus something to do and help make sure they are all set up properly. I'll get on to the Deletion in a moment.

Your Sith Point is also not true as I'm literally the one who helped Samuel Wayne make the traffic unit and again the Traffic Unit Leader Jacob Lee was also present.

lastly, the reason it was deleted was due to your friend attempting to shoot up the bearcat that you were inside of which of course Ming and I called back all units to PD leaving the checkpoint there without anyone else. So we removed it for that reason not to "cover our tracks".

Overall we made no attempts to "Prop Block" as you can just go around the point as I said was to catch people off guard and catch them, pesky criminals.

Have a good day though.

"sith point" Are we playing Star wars RP? Sick  , it seems a big issue here is you dont know what server youre on, because on top of your aforementioned DarkRP checkpoint you also claimed I "vdmed 10 officers" . You are literally capping on the forums like a nerd to make your argument /yourself look better under scrutiny, if I vdmed even 1 or 2 cops I would be banned, and you have no proof of this because it never happened. What the actual issue here is you have a gmod ego or something and arrested me because I didnt turn around since I couldnt hear your frail little voice within your labrynth of props so I drove towards the sign indicating to the right (refer to image link). You parking your bot bike and autism helmeted self in front of my car and getting hit is a result of you playing your part , a fool. Take more time and read what your writing next time , since evidently you dont think while acting.      Big Grin 

also,
The other things you wrote like "we made wear of " |"sith point" + lying about me breaking server rules and rebuttals like " noone owns the property' (That doesnt change the rules) "I helped samuel wayne"(who asked) "its not permanent"(yea the server restarts + the props exist in that space for multiple hours so they might as well be) either show an unparalleled ignorance or brain malfunction. You fail to address the void of restrictions placed upon PD and the fact that there are no guidelines or mitigation of your actions. You also claim you are in charge of "all " the divisions, so have you created any type of checks and balances on this new division? Or are we dealing with a motorcycle , bearcat, construction helmet branch of PD with no supervision.