Diverge Networks
Nexaninja's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Nexaninja's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=438)

Pages: 1 2

Nexaninja's Staff App - Nexaninja - 01-13-2021

In-Game Name(s): Senior Officer Joseph Lavern, Bruno Lombardi
Steam Name:Nexaninja
Steam Profile Link:Steam Community :: Nexaninja
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:448318096
Discord Username:Nexaninja 
Total playtime on Server: Not sure had trouble checking because nut_lookup was not working. UPDATE : I have around 42 hrs on the server
Time Zone:EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:4-5 hrs on the weekdays and 6-7 on weekends. Usually in the morning when there are no staff on
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes i do know the consequences and I can back everything up
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:I love this server. Its amazing and I enjoy playing on it. I also like the community and think they are not as toxic as others. I like helping people out and also learning things on the way such as gaining experience as a staff member. I think this opportunity will be amazing because this server is growing at a fast rate and will need more staff. Also i love mafiarp and and have fun playing it and i wanna help diverge grow   *
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I have experience and I have been roleplaying for many years. I have been in situations where I have seen it all so I think I can handle most situations. Also I am not arrogant and will learn from my peers and Higher ups. I will not abuse my powers . I am not new to staffing so i wont mess around *
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I was super administrator on Mercury networks and I resigned after 6 months. I have also moderated on lithium for a month.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I am well known in the PD and an active member who is on almost everyday. I am one who follows orders from my higher ups and if i make a mistake i try to learn from it instead of repeating it. Mafiarp is a place where u need to follow rules to become better and thats something i do. I also try to help people off duty on my characters. I know am known even more because I received the medal of honor for taking out a curropt cop  *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Somespy, Ayo and 
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there are no other staff on I assess the situation. I first bring the guy who rdmed up to the roof and the guy who got rdmed to the roof and ask what happened and if there was any video evidence. I also proceed to check logs and hear both sides of the story and after that I make my decision if. If the guy who rdmed is at fault I will either warn him or ban him based on his POs
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I tell UA about it immediately 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: My Job is my Job. I cant sacrifice/put my job on risk for my friend fooling around. I have to do something about it and make the decision as if it were any person in the community

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - Rem - 01-13-2021

Terrible app.
Doesn't meet 5 sentence requirement.
A lot of EST staff already.
Not too many hours on the server.
We need to be more careful on who we accept for staff.

Update:
I've seen this player just minge. Encourages minging.
Does not deserve staff nor is fit for staff.

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - Nexaninja - 01-21-2021

(01-13-2021, 07:11 PM)Rem Wrote: -1
Terrible app.
Doesn't meet 5 sentence requirement.
A lot of EST staff already.
Not too many hours on the server.
We need to be more careful on who we accept for staff.

Update:
I've seen this player just minge. Encourages minging.
Does not deserve staff nor is fit for staff.
No i was watching minging and joking around with u in a sit

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - gozmouZ - 01-23-2021

durrur duururr

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - Nexaninja - 01-23-2021

(01-23-2021, 03:47 AM)gozmouZ Wrote: +1, the greatest man i have ever met in my life, i would die for him.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahaaha

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - Zook - 01-23-2021

+1 This is my first +1 yet this guy is an amazing role player on his cop character and he really can benefit the staff team. He hasn’t minged ever and I feel he can really give an new experience to staffing and a new realm of corrections and events if he becomes and game master.

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - Chad - 01-25-2021

-1 I haven't seen you once on the server and there is no detail.

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - Nexaninja - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 12:04 AM)Chad Wrote: -1 I haven't seen you once on the server and there is no detail.
Tbh i havent seen you either but i am really active on my pd char

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - Mitch - 01-25-2021

I have seen you a few times on the server and from what I have seen you have been actively RPing on your police character, and you seem to keep it in character even when you are dealing with minges and such. however, as Rem has stated we have lots of US (EST) staff at the moment. Also, I would like to point out your grammar starts to get more sloppy towards the end with a few misspelled words and a few uncapitalized "I" here and there which makes me think you just wanted to rush through it and were not thinking as deeply into the application. I would like to see you more on the server before I could give a + and or - on your application. I would also like to see you on other characters as policing (in my opinion) is a bit easier than being in or joining a family. Finally, I would like to see a little more effort put into the application.

Best of Luck,
Mitch (Best Admin there is)

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - TheRealFestus - 01-27-2021

-1      - The application could use some work
         - Seen you minge multiple times in-game
         - You have multiple warnings in-game