Diverge Networks
ban appeal on ? - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: ban appeal on ? (/showthread.php?tid=4406)

ban appeal on ? - Arth - 08-24-2022

Your Name: Unknown

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177466331

Reason for ban: Fail RP, Fail Mug, NITRP

Length of ban:  4 days, 23 hours.

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute.

Why should you be unbanned? In ALL of my PO's and ALL of the staff I have interacted with, I have never seen something like this. My friend made a ban appeal and it got accepted and reduced to 2 days. The amount of times I asked the banning staff member for ANY evidence he went silent and later on banned us. I have no clue why Waddles banned me. Me and my friend were RPing to the fullest and making sure we followed all the Mugging & Fear RP Rules. If you had listened to us in the sit, we could of explained that we were going to make an event out of the kidnapping by getting an admin or higher to approve it. (Note that if the hostage died, it wouldn't have been a PK due to it being an event for both the Citizens and NYPD) Before we could make a ticket, 2 Asian Men came up to us, pointed a gun at the stolen vehicle we were operating, and said get out of the car. We complied, then he ran away and we shot at them. After we open fired on them, they killed my friend, and if you look at the rules and at the situation itself, it's Bait RDM. I was looking in the ban logs for around 15 minutes for anything under the reason, "Bait RDM, Minge." Instead of paying attention to their obvious minge activity and that they only interacted with us to bait us into shooting them and dying, you ban us with NO CONTEXT and NO EVIDENCE of the following situation. You said,, "You attempted to fearrp moving vehicles in order to mug their occupants in a public, well lit place. Which already was  fail mugging by itself. You also claim you were “just kidnapping them” while above claiming to have been mugging only a little while before. What’s to say you weren’t just trying to cover for yourself and your friend." Again, if you actually knew the rules, you would see in the FearRP Guidelines, rule 11, "When attempting to FearRP a driver or passenger inside a vehicle you must be within 5 feet of the car, your weapon must be pointed at them as you issue commands for them to exit, and the car must be immobilized, either pitted, unable to move or in a parked position. FearRP does not apply to individuals in a fast moving car." We were in fact 5 feet within the Porche 911's radius, we had 2 firearms pointed at them, we issued commands to get out of the vehicle, and it was unable to move as we had trapped it. If you have any proof against this, please provide it below. You state that we're "welcome" that you didn't add our PO's in our ban, or could it of been that you were so incompetent and irresponsible that you forgot to check our PO's and banned us without any precautions and you couldn't edit the ban since you're a moderator. If you did indeed include our PO's, this would of been a whole different situation considering the abuse on your part. If you check Killing Guidelines at Rule 5, "You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property." We did act in self defense. Even if our main reason to kill the Porche 911 driver was invalid, we still have the ability to kill her as she was attempting to VDM us. You ban me and my friend for different reasons but with the same time even though we did the same things. We never Mass RDMed, we never Fail Roleplayed, we never Fail Mugged, and we most certainly NEVER had no intent to roleplay. We did this whole thing to literally roleplay and have an event. If you have ANY evidence, wait sorry, if you have ANYTHING that can go against this claim, and not your "witness" moderator friend that was watching us for 2 minutes, then I request that this ban be REMOVED from BOTH of our PO's. IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE, PLEASE POST IT.

calls me a minge for responding to him on discord lol

RE: ban appeal on ? - Alex Carvetelo - 08-25-2022

Smoking that Waddles pack

RE: ban appeal on ? - Rem - 08-28-2022

Expired