Diverge Networks
Rambo's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Rambo's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4407)

Rambo's Staff App - Rambo - 08-24-2022

In-Game Name(s): Lucio Bernardi
Steam Name: Smokey The Bear 
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121951277/
Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:80842774
Discord Username: R6AMBO
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 7 Days
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:  Minimum 5 Hours a Day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I like to help others and the need to serve people. I see a lot of people complain about how staff aren't active, but I see staff online all the time. Also being a victim to my tickets not being taken instead of presenting an issue with no resolution. I have decided not to complain about it and be a part of the solution to make the server a better experience for everyone on the server. I thoroughly enjoy helping others as a member of the Army I just like helping people and assisting anyone when they need it. It brings me pure joy to have the opportunity to be able to do it on the server.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I do not think I'm better than the next applicant, but I can say what I'm willing to do. I'm very flexible and open to learning experiences. I can take criticism from others and effectively apply it to the task at hand to be better at my position. I enjoy playing on Diverge so much and has brought me so much joy that I would just be excited for the opportunity to give that back and be able to help new members get the same experience I received. I've been observing staff members like James, Dong, Smurf and they truly inspire me to want to be a member of the team and just watching them help others and resolve issues.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes, but it was very long, and I can't remember the names of those servers, but I've been every position possible from Head Admin to Trial Moderator.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why? No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I wouldn't say I'm well known but a good amount of people knows of me.  I don't spend a whole lot of time in OOC, so I don't think I really have a reputation except for in game. They'd probably say I'm just a goofy guy. I just crack a lot of jokes in OOC and mind my business.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: James & Coconut
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I watched on my regular character I'm going to assume because I was a member of that situation, I believe I can't take the situation. I would take the time to offer my clip that i may have to the admin that IS online at the time.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would try to gather suitable evidence before making assumptions of what someone is doing. After gaining suitable evidence I would take it to the step higher than the person abusing and present the evidence with them. I would keep this between myself and the fellow admin I spoke too to prevent rumors or turmoil between fellow team members
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: At the end of the day this is just a game if it was a true friendship they would understand. Before I even bring someone to this server, I will let them know the expectations and rules set ahead of time. I would handle this situation like any other ask for evidence, check logs, and hear both sides. My job is maintaining the peace on the server and make a overall better experience. If my friend isnt contribution the dream and standards I have put into my mind, then he will be removed like anyone else.
---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to read my app

RE: Rambo's Staff App - Zanmalski - 08-24-2022

+1 An exemplary member of Diverge and a pillar of the community I could not think of a better person to be given admin

RE: Rambo's Staff App - thecooliestdool - 08-24-2022

I love this guy, has been the most amazing character since ive met him. +1

RE: Rambo's Staff App - Coke - 08-24-2022

+1 Cool guy, and amazing with peers.

RE: Rambo's Staff App - Lordskips - 08-24-2022

+1 uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can i have a chicken sandwich with no mayonaise

RE: Rambo's Staff App - Whiplash - 08-25-2022

+1 good application and seems like a good guy

RE: Rambo's Staff App - James - 08-27-2022

Definite +1 seems very competent, never done anything even slightly mingy/great RPer

Rambo's Staff App - Rem - 08-29-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.