Diverge Networks
Staff Applications - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Applications (/showthread.php?tid=4411)

Pages: 1 2

Staff Applications - Plixily - 08-25-2022

In-Game Name(s):Corporal Joel Miller Is My Main But If I Get Admin I Want My Austin Thomas Char To Be The One For Staff

Steam Name:  Plixily

Steam Profile Link:STEAM_0:0:608670892

Steam ID:1217341784

Discord Username:Plixily#4124

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):2w 2d 19h 25m

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York):New York Southside

Time Zone:Est

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:A Good Multiple Hours A Day 6-8 hours easily 

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:Nope but I catch on and learn stuff quick and I am always ready to learn something new. 

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:Absolutely 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *My overall reason/motivation for applying is I enjoy this sever a lot and I have spent countless hours playing on this server . Also I really want to join and help you guys. I have noticed that some times late at night many admins are not on to help deal with the troublemakers. I think being a admin/staff is a big responsibility and I will not miss use it. And overall I am just a guy who loves playing this server and I think I would make a great staff member.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I think I should be considered over the other candidates because, First and foremost I am very active and I am able to get on relatively all the time especially at night time when most admins are not. I have been playing video games my whole life so I have grown to be quite good at them. another reason is that I have quite a few people that overall respect and enjoy me as a person. I can be funny and light going and also I can be serious and focused at the snap of a finger. another reason is because I have a corporal cop char so it would be a lot easier for me to promote/hire people due to the fact that I could just simplify switch characters to my staff char.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):Once On a fivem server for a couple months 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:Not that i am aware of 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *I would say that I am a well respected person to this wonderful community. I have made many friends on my time in this server. relatively all the cops love me as a person and think that i do a great job at being a supervisor.
Not only am I at good standing with the players of this server I am just as chill with the staff team. Overall i have respect for others and they have respect for me.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
Ellis Russel/Duckium i am friends with him 
Smokey also great friends with him 
Quackers/Jacob Lee He is my Fellow co worker in the pd and I am at a good standing with him 
Sammy/Samuel Wayne He is my Captain of patrol and I respect him and he seems to think i am a good guy  
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:I would first clip with my clipping software know as medal. Then I would do @admin in chat and notify the Staff Team what has just happened. Then I would show them the clip of me getting rdmed and i would respectfully ask that they deal with this problem. Or I would hop on my staff char and deal with it respectfully and appropriate to what happened and I would be non-Bias about it if I am allowed to do so.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:I would notify a higherup that I know I could trust and would tell him what has been happening. I would by this point already have clipped the inappropriate actions that he has committed .Then I will try my best to get him dealt with accordingly.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Well I would treat them no differently I would punish him just like any other player. Just because he is my friend does not mean that the rules don't apply to him and I will not let him persuade me into not punishing him. 

Overall one more thing that I wanted to say is I will take this serious and do as I am told - Thanks

RE: Staff Applications - NonBinaryIndian - 08-25-2022

+1 I think he would make a good fit for the staff team.

RE: Staff Applications - Whiplash - 08-25-2022

+1 Had many interactions with Joel and it is always positive would be great to see him in the staff team.

RE: Staff Applications - sharuji - 08-25-2022

+1. lad's been around for a while and is def trustworthy. always a positive attitude in the community and also a SOUTHERN BROTHER.

RE: Staff Applications - Henryy - 08-25-2022

+1 It's Joel Miller

RE: Staff Applications - HookGD - 08-25-2022

+1 he should be admin bc hes a very kool person and he deserves it very much he has spent the last 2months on this game so that means he hasnt been able to play with me on any other game so if he doesnt get it ima be pissed so he better get it

RE: Staff Applications - BemusedMuffin16 - 08-25-2022

+1

I think that Plixily would make a great staff member because what i have seen he is fair to all players and i have never seen him break any rules. I know that he would be an active staff member casue he is always on this dumbass game Day and Night and i feel that everyone would like him.

sincerely, CornWarlord

RE: Staff Applications - SkChoppa - 08-25-2022

+1 known this cat since i joined the server, got promoted together. amazing guy

RE: Staff Applications - treefeeder9 - 08-25-2022

+1 Is the best man for the job hes the most unbiased man I know

RE: Staff Applications - Xeno - 08-25-2022

+1 a very honest and honorable man, great RPer and amazing help to new players. I believe he would be great on the staff team. Hes very active, has a clear and consistent voice. Would make a truly amazing staff member.