Diverge Networks
Hazza's Staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Hazza's Staff application (/showthread.php?tid=4415)

Pages: 1 2

Hazza's Staff application - Henryy - 08-25-2022

Staff Application

In-Game Name(s):

Corporal Jamal Tyrone - Police officer within the NYPD
Tony Vercetti - Retired Police Detective
Henry Bateman - American Oil Company worker
Henry "Henree" Petrov - Old Solonski Bratva Higher-up
Henry "Hazza" Davies - Criminal Character
Steam Name: Hazza
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196004657/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117869464
Discord Username: Hazza#7625
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2w 57m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: BST or GMT +1
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5-8 Hours a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Nutscript, Yes. SAM, No but I'm willing to learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  
My motivation and reason for applying is simple, I'd like to dedicate myself to the community more than I already am. I would like to be more useful when it comes to people breaking rules on the server, and help every member of the community out with their issue when I am needed. I've been wanting to apply for staff since late 2021 but things got in the way and I was unable to but, I still believe I can assist brand-new players in the game. Generally, I am very formal and serious and I have a lot of experience in the community, I have been playing for a while, and I am familiar with the regulations and what the job of a staff member means. Additionally, I want to punish rule breakers and make sure that everyone's roleplay experience is the best it can be. Because I'm from Europe, I believe that I can get on the server between hours where NA staff Isn't as active. I believe that with my capabilities and with my staff experience I would do great as staff. I seek the thrill of being a staff member and the experience of being staff. I've seen multiple staff members in action and I've been looking up to them hoping one day I'll be a staff member too, on Diverge Networks. I spend a lot of time on this server and I think that me becoming staff would not only help me help others but It'll help the community as a whole. I can assure you that I will not be the "sitting around doing nothing" type of staff member but I will be accepting tickets when needed. I would also like to point out that as a dedicated member of this community my efforts would be at the up-most quality and I would be extremely hard-working and calm when it comes to sits or accepting tickets.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:
 I should be considered over other candidates because I have a strong desire to uphold rules in the server. I dedicate myself to this community because I don't play on any other servers, so I spend all of my gmod hours on Diverge Networks. I will always act in good faith and I will always thoroughly consider any physical information that is accessible, such as clips and logs, before making a decision. In addition, I am an extremely hard-working and ambitious individual, therefore I possess many useful skills that are needed for the staff team. I would also like to come back to the point where I said I was European, because of that I can staff on the server when other NA staff members are sleeping or unavailable. I also consider to have an abnormal amount of hours or activity on the server, spending an extreme amount of time on the server during the day, and even during the night. I'm quite active, as I've already stated, and I'm willing to spend the majority of my time moderating rather than role-playing. I don't have any conflicts with anyone, but even if I did, I would make sure to resolve the issues and deal with people in an unbiased way. Even in tense situations, I maintain my composure and make it a point to hear both views out. I believe in addition to my skills I'd like to say that I'm also quick on my feat and able to adjust to new environments and situations quickly and effectively.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
 Yes I do, I've staffed on many gmod server including very known servers. Typhon Networks - Senior Administrator (UA) - A couple months - left it because I realised how bad the server actually was. Icefuse Networks - Senior Moderator. - 1 Month - I've staffed on many GTARP servers and rust servers. The reason I like garry's mod so much is because of the community and aspect of gameplay. I stopped GTARP because I simply got bored of GTA, but I've never gotten bored of Garry's mod.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 

Although I am semi-well known within the Police Department, where I have been quite active, I get along with the other members quite nicely. I wouldn't say I'm particularly popular on the server anymore because I like to keep to myself and haven't really made an effort to display myself. Most people who know me, in my opinion, are either members of the PD or friends from late 2021 or from my criminal characters. I would like to say that the people who do know me get along with me very well. I do normally spend my time now within the police department where the community is very wholesome and friendly. I will be open to get my head out to the community a bit more now if I do become a member of the staff team.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Duckium, Willstep
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
 If I saw a man RDM another member of the community, Firstly I would gather a clip of the incident and send it to an on-duty administrator. If no staff reacts, I would gather a clip of the incident and I will attempt to leave the RP situation I'm currently in. I would've made sure that the person who got rdmed was alright and wanted to take this into a sit. Then, I will take the problem into my own hands and make sure that everything was sorted the way it should have, then make sure that he's received the right punishment. If they were seen as a repeated offender then I wouldn't miss out this key detail.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
If I saw another staff member abusing I would make sure to record it and get evidence. If it was a problem, I would bring it up to someone like UA or ask the advice of a another trusted member of the staff team of a higher or equivalent status. I wouldn't tolerate any sort of abuse of power in the staff team therefore I would've reported it.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
 I would deal with them just like any other member of the community. I've stated before that I'm not a biased person. Since they are my friend, I would deal with them as nicely as I could but that doesn't mean I wouldn't with any other player too. They would've received a just punishment.

---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Hazza's Staff application - Duggar - 08-25-2022

+1 good roleplayer, I think he would be good on the staff team

RE: Hazza's Staff application - Raven - 08-25-2022

+1 Great guy he is a good rp'r he knows what he is doing

RE: Hazza's Staff application - Willstep - 08-25-2022

+1 great guy i have know him for a while and i believe he should be staff

RE: Hazza's Staff application - Duckium - 08-25-2022

+1

Great lad and staff app is decent his activity is great aswell great for staff

RE: Hazza's Staff application - Lorenzo - 08-25-2022

+1 good app solid guy

RE: Hazza's Staff application - dhar mans mann - 08-25-2022

+1 This man is amazing and would be fit for staff

RE: Hazza's Staff application - sharuji - 08-25-2022

+1. Surprised you didn't app sooner, man! Definitely fit for staff.

RE: Hazza's Staff application - Arth - 08-25-2022

just dont be like waddles

+1

RE: Hazza's Staff application - Pendred - 08-29-2022

When did you play Typhon?