Diverge Networks
Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo (/showthread.php?tid=4460)

Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - Mr_EazyBalla - 08-31-2022

In-Game Name(s): James "Rico" Rodrigo
Steam Name: XANNY Pacquiao
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198447474117/
Steam ID: 76561197960287930
Discord Username: Xanny Pacquiao#4147
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 6D, 20H, 23M
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: AEST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-4 Hours
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I am quick to learn
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My main reasons for applying, is mainly because of my timezone. As an Australian on the server, it was hard to be able to have any contact with admins because of the massive time difference during the week. I struggled a lot when I first started on Diverge due to minging, rdm's etc. It made my experience hard and unenjoyable at points. I'd like to be able to be someone that people can come to rely on when it comes to any issue about the server, whenever I can be of assistance. Naturally I like to assist and help people in anyway I can, ether ic or ooc. I would like to stop and if I could remove all the people who are constantly breaking the rules for their own amusement, at the expense of the players who are enjoying their time.   *
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I don't believe I should be considered over anyone personally, because I believe that there are always people who are better than others with certain skills and problem solving abilities. I believe a role would suit me as it can be the best way to use my abilities, to stop the people who ruin the experience for everyone in Diverge. *
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Once for RDM
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I'd like to say I'm reputable to the people I have met and spoken to on the server. I've been regarded as an honest and good person by numerous people within the community and by staff and ex staff. I usually keep to myself within the community apart from ooc chat due to the nature of the roleplay environment.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Johnny, Bean
-------------------------------------------------

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Firstly, I would get a clip of the incident and I would assess from the evidence I have what has happened and the reason. If it's proven as a valid rdm, then I would send this clip to an on duty staff member. If no staff member attends to this, I would try to leave the RP situation I am in to deal with the ticket. I'd pull them both in for a sit and ask the person who committed the RDM his reasons, and if they have any valid evidence to back their reasoning for it. If they cannot provide anything to back themselves, I would act accordingly to if they have been in trouble before or a repeat offender, and punish them accordingly.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would clip as much evidence as I can of the staff member, and I would send the evidence straight to a UA member. 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would treat them as any member of the community. I would punish them accordingly to what they have done.

RE: Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - Oman - 08-31-2022

Reliable and mature bloke. Been in community for a decent amount of time and knows the ins and outs. He's also a kangaroo fucker, so can staff off peak hours.

RE: Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - Billy Longavetti - 08-31-2022

+1 would make a good staff member and will ban all the bad guys

RE: Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - BBean - 09-02-2022

+1 Would be a Great Fit for the Staff Team | Very good RPer | He's a very mature person and haven't had any trouble with him |

RE: Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - thebossgaming101 - 09-05-2022

+1 A great guy who will be a perfect fit for staff and has great intentions of helping the server out when there is no staff on.

RE: Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - Canadian-bacon - 09-06-2022

Note an RDM ban from May of this year.

Staff Application: James "Rico" Rodrigo - Canadian-bacon - 09-07-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.