Diverge Networks
SkChoppa Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: SkChoppa Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4504)

Pages: 1 2

SkChoppa Staff App - SkChoppa - 09-06-2022

In-Game Name(s): Sergeant Trent Alexander, Woodie Vallejo
Steam Name: SkChoppa
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199060084627/
Steam ID: 76561199060084627
Discord Username: SkChoppa#2225
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): It says I have 6 days and 4 hours but I know for sure I've played more and please don't ridicule me for less playtime.
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I usually play like 6-8 hours so more than half of my time will be dedicated to moderating
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, but I am willing to learn how to use both commands
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Ever since i joined i enjoyed playing this server, and at times i find some staff members not on and in need of help. I have seen little to no staff members during certain times and I think I would help when there are little to no staff members on. i see quite often that people aren't taking tickets and I know I can help with that. it would also boost my reputation amongst others in the community. *
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I wouldn't put myself over any other candidate as they have the same opportunity as me, but i would put more time into staff. I would most likely be one of the most active staff members, despite what my time may say in game I know that I played more. I'm also a Sergeant in the police force, so when I'm promoting/demoting someone I can easily switch to my staff char and not hassle another staff member who is doing something else. also sadly I do have a lot of free time so it would be easy for me to get on and be on my staff char. I'm pretty chill, respectable, and never had any problems with anyone on the server.  *
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): no
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: yes, it was over two months ago for LTAP
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I don't think so, but i am willing to put in more playtime for other members of the server to get familiar with me. but I am well known in the NYPD community, from officers to higher command *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Plixily, Jerm, and Jack Marly have all told me to try out for staff as they see I'm on pretty often and obey the rules. 
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: First I would save the clip and wait for a staff member to come on and use the @ command to tell the staff member what had happened and show him the evidence.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would tell a higher-up staff member and show him clips of what I saved of and tell him what is going on.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would treat him as any other person that has been accused of RDM'ing and minging. if my friend gets mad that I gave him punishment even though he deserved it then so be it. 

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - HookGD - 09-06-2022

+1 very cool dude i think he deserves it bc he is a good person to me and my people and he is like one of the chillest dudes ik on that server and i feel like he would make a great admin

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - Plixily - 09-06-2022

+1 great guy know this dude a minute from pd . great person to be around always a good vibe and follows directions excellent perfect guy for staff

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - Smurf - 09-06-2022

-1, In my opinion. The application is mediocre. The play time is minimal, I don’t see any outstanding pros in this application except you have shown activity recently.

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - Xeno - 09-06-2022

+1, a great guy, very patient and has amazing comunication

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - Jerm - 09-06-2022

+1 Great guy but he could use a couple more sentences to his application and he'll be good to go.

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - Duckium - 09-07-2022

+1

Hes a chill guy and activity is great but the application could use more sentences.

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - alvxroo - 09-09-2022

+1 I think he would make a good staff. Hes always patient with dumb questions and is always there when called for.

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - SickBoy - 09-10-2022

+1 This man has helped me immensely throughout my time on SouthSide. We went through the police academy together and rose in ranks together. Though he went ahead of me in rank based upon his own pragmatic personality and willingness to get things done. I cannot think of a more fitting candidate than my friend here.

RE: SkChoppa Staff App - Scrooge McDuck - 09-11-2022

+1 Great Guy