Diverge Networks
deity Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: deity Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4512)

Pages: 1 2

deity Staff App - 8tacey - 09-09-2022

In-Game Name(s): [b]Marco Moretti (my only playable char rest are stuck in other maps)
[/b]

Steam Name: deity

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229522816/

Steam ID: [b]76561199229522816
[/b]

Discord Username: deity#0006

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 weeks 4 days 11 hours 33 minutes

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York

Time Zone: EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 8+ hours everyday.

Have you read the rules?: yes.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: yes.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes.
------------------------------------------------
What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I use to be staff here about 5 months ago. I really enjoyed helping everyone when needed. I loved being able to further my relations with more people. I love seeing the server strive an i wanna help the most i can to make it strive more.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I think everyone has a fair shot. We all have the same odds I just know my goals and capability's and mine are to help out the most possible ways I can. To also help the server grow and become better then what it already is.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? : Georgia State Roleplay Five M server - Head Administrator (3 months) San Andreas Country Roleplay - Admin ( 7 months) Moderator on Diverge Network ( 4 months )

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? : No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would like to think I am liked. I never have arguments with people as i respect whoever respects me. I am a very understanding person and i understand most situations. I never argue with people i would rather hear them out an hear what's the problem.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: None
-------------------------------------------------
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would first check who's on there staff char and report the case with evidence if i had any. I would then tell them the situation on exactly what happen and provide proof if i had it. If no one accepted the ticket or was not on i would get on my char to then bring the person to a sit and then either warn or give the punishment if needed.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would firstly contact UA and send any proof of him rank abusing if i had any if i did not i would send the users contact info and in game name and open a UA report then i would try to gather as much proof and info i could and send it all to UA and let them handle the situation and give the right punishments needed.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:  The friendship level would have to contain respect. They would have to respect the fact that my best interest is keeping the server the best possible condition with the rest of staff. I also would value every situation the same because rules are rules. If one breaks them it does not make a excuse or reason to let them continue rule breaking. If i know the person and i would bypass them because I knew them that would mean everyone could do it and that's not fair to the people who enjoy playing diverge and my job is to help the most people I can and keep the server enjoyable and fun to play.

RE: deity Staff App - ShowerCoach - 09-09-2022

+1 One of the most active mods.

RE: deity Staff App - TheConMan - 09-09-2022

+1 deity was really active i remember when he was staff last time he was always really cool to talk to and i loved when he accepted my tickets he was fun to talk to and all around a good person would be great for staff again.

RE: deity Staff App - alvxroo - 09-09-2022

+1 He's a good guy, always looking out to help people, and he's very very active online

RE: deity Staff App - Damiano - 09-09-2022

+1 Great guy, has server experience and was good staff beforehand

RE: deity Staff App - Sammy - 09-10-2022

How could I not +1 my favorite man... Great guy with great activity.

RE: deity Staff App - Average Polish Dude - 09-10-2022

+1, very good lad. Would make excellent staff

RE: deity Staff App - Duckium - 09-10-2022

+1 Amazing lad ofc i will +1 him he used to be staff aswell

RE: deity Staff App - Ricky - 09-10-2022

+1 GOOD

RE: deity Staff App - Alex Carvetelo - 09-11-2022

+1. Has a good experiences and is mature enough