Diverge Networks
Angie's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Angie's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4534)

Pages: 1 2

Angie's Staff App - Arth - 09-13-2022

In-Game Name(s): Kiarán "Homer" Sullivan, Senior Officer Madel Jenkins, Alessandro "Angie" Santoro, Jacky Corleta, Isabella "Hourglass" Stark.

Steam Name: Arth

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315198391/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177466331

Discord Username: cluff#5360

Total playtime on our Servers: 1mo 1w 1d 22h 44m

Server you spend the most time on: New York

Time Zone: EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-5 hours on the week days, and typically 6-10 hours on a weekend.

Have you read the rules?: Yes.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am fairly familiar with it, Hue sent me a link that went over the basics of it.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: * I've been playing the server for a while and over the time frame of playing it, I have been able to witness staff develop, regress, and improve on their abilities of being a staff member. After watching people on the staff team get promoted or fired, it grew my ambition for wanting to apply. Playing this game for months on end just grinding with my friends, I believe that becoming staff is my best choice. I, as a staff member, will be on every day and will be available to take tickets and support any player that needs assistance. I've watched my friends become staff and grow within the server, making the game be the best of the best, and I would like to do the same.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I should be considered over the other applicants due to my complete control over situations and my responsibility. I've witnessed staff character abuse and metagame to help themselves, although this may be a bad look and could make UA limit their options for staff, I will do the best of my ability to be as fair as possible in situations and hope to improve my capabilities. Being a staff member, I will be able to improve the roleplay involved in Diverge and wish to make friends with a lot more people in the community. I do have a lot of PO's, although I believe I have flipped myself around and have been continuously roleplaying and I hope to enforce the rules. My goals for being in the staff team are high, I wish to improve the overall quality of players and would like to administer the amount of minges that are active on the community.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: RDM, Fail RP, NLR, https://bans.divergenet.works/?player=STEAM_0:1:177466331

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I am recognized by a few staff and I believe I am known in a faction I am in. My friend and I are working on a faction application, a lot of people may know him as ExodusMal, and we have gotten to know a lot of people in the community since we first started playing at the end of 2021. I am not really well acquainted with most of the new moderators, although I will call myself friends with a few of them like Smurf, Sharuji, Johnny Sammy, and maybe even Duggar. I would say I have made a lot of friends within the factions that I am in and previously been in, consisting of American Oil, the NYPD, Jaggernath Crime Family, and a few others. (The Jaggernath Faction is an old faction that disbanded, however a lot of the members of Jaggernath are on to this day.)

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Smurf and Sharuji.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If somebody RDMs while I am off duty, I would clip it and open a ticket, if that does not work, I will make a staff report and provide the evidence needed.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would gather clips of them abusing, no matter how severe it may be, and make a staff report. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:  If I see multiple 
tickets about my friend breaking the rules, I would take the ticket and go over the actions of what they had done, and then give them an appropriate punishment. (Ban or Warn)

RE: Angie's Staff App - ExodusMal - 09-13-2022

Big +1 Very respectable individual

(im hector dalemanca so everyone agree with me)

RE: Angie's Staff App - Arti - 09-13-2022

A light +1, he seems a little young- not too much of a factor- but also the Problem Solving seems a little bare bones but covers the procedure well enough. Other than that, looks like a good app. Good luck!

RE: Angie's Staff App - Arth - 09-13-2022

(09-13-2022, 11:39 PM)Arti Wrote: A light +1, he seems a little young- not too much of a factor- but also the Problem Solving seems a little bare bones but covers the procedure well enough. Other than that, looks like a good app. Good luck!
Appreciate the +1, I believe you are right on the fact that I did not add more explanation with the problem solving, if I do not get accepted I will work on that specific section in the future.

RE: Angie's Staff App - Mr_EazyBalla - 09-14-2022

-1 you seem to be a repeat offender which shows me you don’t know the rules nor can you follow them.

RE: Angie's Staff App - Arth - 09-14-2022

(09-14-2022, 12:31 AM)Mr_EazyBalla Wrote: -1 you seem to be a repeat offender which shows me you don’t know the rules nor can you follow them.
Appreciate the comment, I recognize what you've pointed out and I have been following the rules since and I am constantly trying to get rid of some offences and get to be known as something other than a minge, whether or not I get accepted, I hope we can become friends and play together.

RE: Angie's Staff App - kash - 09-14-2022

ur POs shine with flying colors

took me two months of absolutely 0 offenses (including warnings) to even become staff

personally i dont think you should be staff, if anything you'd get removed in less than a month for breaking a rule

also bro 12 bans, holy shit thats more than me

RE: Angie's Staff App - Smurf - 09-14-2022

+1, hear me out. Arth was a problem a few months ago and was constantly causing trouble and I will acknowledge that; however, he has not caused a problem with staff at least from where I’m standing in a long time. With the PO’s we let scar and infamy with perma bans on their record apply for staff and be accepted, I think arth deserves a chance at being staff and could possibly impress.

RE: Angie's Staff App - Arth - 09-14-2022

(09-14-2022, 02:23 AM)kash Wrote: -1

ur POs shine with flying colors

took me two months of absolutely 0 offenses (including warnings) to even become staff

personally i dont think you should be staff, if anything you'd get removed in less than a month for breaking a rule

also bro 12 bans, holy shit thats more than me
Appreciate the comment, I do understand we have a bad relationship that occurred when you were staff and that you despise me, but I do wish if you would play more often, we would get to know each other and become friends. I don't know if you've been on lately, but I have been doing everything I can do become less known as a minge and more known as a frequent roleplayer. 

Best Regards,
Jack Heo.  <-- If you remember that

RE: Angie's Staff App - BBean - 09-14-2022

(09-13-2022, 11:17 PM)iExodusMal Wrote: Big +1 Very respectable individual

(im hector dalemanca so everyone agree with me)

Whos hector dalemanca?