Diverge Networks
Shittors Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Shittors Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4536)

Shittors Staff Application - Shittor - 09-14-2022

In-Game Name(s): Polina Uppercut/ Sasha Zeta. Pked = Berger Lachs

Steam Name: Shittor

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881166160/

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:460450216

Discord Username: Shittor#2010

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 4d 14h 55m.

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York.

Time Zone: EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 6-10 hours, EST everyday. 

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, but mostly type due to my busy household.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am familiar with some Nutscript commands, but mostly have experience from ULX commands. 

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Ever since I joined Diverge I've slowly noticed the player count rising more and more. Spending my time and dedicating my time on this wonderful server I've watched grow. Diverge Has brought me many memories that I still remember to this day. I want to give back to the Community, I want to be someone who can help improve diverge, I want new players to feel welcomed and most importantly enjoy the time on server. As a Moderator I will try my best to assist anyone in need. My Messages will be open for any questions. And I will answer any Out Of Character inquiry's.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:

I have lots of experience with Garrysmod, I have over 3182 hours dedicated to this game. I'm someone who you can talk to if you need anything my messages are always open. I don't disrespect anyone. I don't have a temper nor will I try to be bias in any situation.  Due to the time I am willing to dedicate on this server I will have a very very high ticket claim. I will do my best to assist anyone who needs assistance. I have a lot of experience with Staff and have been Staff on multiple successful servers that are still exceeding player counts till this day. I am experienced with Servers having a high player count, that propose the issue of a lot   people not getting the help they need, I will try my best to get to every individual who submits a ticket or has a question if I have time. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):  (Senior Moderator, 3-4 months Atlas Uprising Police Roleplay, ULX) -Senior Moderator, 2-3 months (Atlas Uprising SCP Roleplay, ULX )
-Senior Administrator 1-2 months  (Nemesis Networks 1942 RP, Nutscript) -Administrator 3-4 months (United Alliance Police Roleplay)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes I have unfortunately, I was banned for I believe Random Death Match, in either December Of 2021 or January of 2022. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I unfortunately don't have much of a reputation. I do though have a "famous" clip of me getting pked with over 400 views from Diverge that was filmed on Diverge known as the Worst Permakill known To man. I will start to be more active on the forums and responding to a lot more people. I'll try and connect with more players and build myself a reputation. As I known gaining a reputation is one thing but continuing to dedicate my time to keep my reputation is more important. I try to be helpful In character and out of character. If you need help in game with anything like  learning how to play or your new or just need advice I'm the person to talk to. I will try my best to assist you to help you enjoy the server. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Kalata, sharuji

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: In this scenario I would either use the admin chat @  to notify anyone that is online and ask them to assist me with my inquiry or if avaibile to staff, I will create a ticket and wait for assistance. Normally having a clip of said me getting killed randomly will help the staff member assisting me. While I'm not on duty I will wait like everyone else to be assisted. Staff off duty should get the same treatment as a normal player in importance.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
If I see the staff member abusing their power I will clip the evidence using a recording software then I will send said evidence to a Staff Supervisor normally  Administrator +. If I can't get evidence I will ask the staff supervisor to check In game Logs to provide the supervisor with evidence on what rule the staff member has broke.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I will treat everyone the same way. You will not get special treatment from me because I am your friend. Everyone Will get the same amount of treatment and will be treated with the same amount of respect. If you are caught breaking a rule you will be punished accordingly. Just because I'm your friend doesn't mean you get more verbal warnings and less punishment. That friend will no longer be respected as a friend if you join the server that I am staff on and minge and break rules you will not be a friend of mine.  its very disrespectful. 

RE: Shittors Staff Application - kash - 09-14-2022

homie wanted bubbles from tpb to read this

RE: Shittors Staff Application - gloriaberko - 09-14-2022

For Marmon Gang!

RE: Shittors Staff Application - Jerm - 09-14-2022

+1
Shittor/Polina is a decent person. I had previously spoken to them in the game with no issues.... but they may improve by putting in long hours into the game whilst establishing a name for themselves in the game.

RE: Shittors Staff Application - Zombiii - 09-15-2022

+1

Good Role-player, I personally know the kid and would be a good choice

RE: Shittors Staff Application - Arti - 09-15-2022

+1/-1

I don't know the guy, I haven't had many interactions with him or his char but I always want to see how people present themselves. However, I do see that he would be a type-based staff member which is a really big drawback..
Additionally, the RDM ban was mentioned- but there was no mention on what happened, apologies for it, and steps he'd take to prevent that from happening again- after all if he is accepted he would be part of the Diverge Staff Team.

It seems like a lot of people like him and apparently he's a good roleplayer.
(PS- Your formatting didn't carry over, it's being weird so there's a bunch of random "[/b]'s" in your app.)

RE: Shittors Staff Application - Shittor - 09-15-2022

(09-15-2022, 10:03 AM)Arti Wrote: +1/-1

I don't know the guy, I haven't had many interactions with him or his char but I always want to see how people present themselves. However, I do see that he would be a type-based staff member which is a really big drawback..
Additionally, the RDM ban was mentioned- but there was no mention on what happened, apologies for it, and steps he'd take to prevent that from happening again- after all if he is accepted he would be part of the Diverge Staff Team.

It seems like a lot of people like him and apparently he's a good roleplayer.
(PS- Your formatting didn't carry over, it's being weird so there's a bunch of random "[/b]'s" in your app.)

Thank you for your input, I’d like to rephrase I will be using my mic in sits , there’s only a small chance I won’t due to my very large family and my mic picks up everything.

RE: Shittors Staff Application - Arti - 09-15-2022

That alleviates my concerns a lot. As long as you're able to communicate with the rest of your team effectively I don't se an issue.

I'm changing my opinion to a +1

Though I still do think that the RDM situation I brought up earlier should still be addressed.

RE: Shittors Staff Application - Shittor - 09-15-2022

(09-15-2022, 10:02 PM)Arti Wrote: That alleviates my concerns a lot. As long as you're able to communicate with the rest of your team effectively I don't se an issue.

I'm changing my opinion to a +1

Though I still do think that the RDM situation I brought up earlier should still be addressed.

To be honest with you I don't remember the infraction. The reason says "RDM | POx1 | Just got out of a sit for the same thing"

The Situation was around 8 months ago. Whatever had happened that day when I received the ban I know I did it at least twice or so could of been a fail mugging or I was just trying to kill someone in a Roleplay reason that wasn't supported. 
The past is the past. I can not change what I did all I can do is learn from the experience and move on with it. I do Apologize for my actions, though It may be still in the past The infraction will always affect me especially when applying for a position in the community. That was the only ban i've had and I'd like to keep it that way.

Shittors Staff Application - Rem - 09-17-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.