Diverge Networks
Drunken_boys RE-APP - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Drunken_boys RE-APP (/showthread.php?tid=4566)

Drunken_boys RE-APP - Drunken_boy - 09-20-2022

In-Game Name(s):
Jorge Estrada | Vitali Pavlenko

Steam Name: 
Drunken_boy

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879618412/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:459676342

Discord Username:
drunken_boy#7657

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):
2 Weeks and 5 days

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York):
New York

Time Zone:
CET/GMT +1

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:
4-5 Hours a day. Dependent on my day 5-6 Hours. (It may differ since I will soon start working IRL)

Have you read the rules?: 
I have

Do you have a working microphone?: 
I do

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): 
I do

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: 
I don't but im willing to learn

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: 
I do
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:
The reason I want to apply as a staff member is because I want to try to expand the staff team, help them out whenever and wherever I can. I have never been staff before so I am also eager to know what happens behind the scenes on the server. Another thing that strives me to become a staff is to have more pleasent interactions between player and staff. Due to also the long waiting period for tickets being accepted, I'll be attempting to answer to them as soon as possible. I also want to make the server more enjoyable for new and established players by reducing the count of minges who have no intentions on roleplaying.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:
I am ready to learn and expand my knowledge. I try to be active everyday and give everyone a fair chance to explain themselves. I will always try to listen to both sides of the story and will try to first solve the problem between other players instead of resolving to a ban. Another thing I have to offer is my helpfullness, I will always be up to help someone out, outside or even inside of the staff team. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 
I don't have any past experiences 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 
I have not

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 
I don't think I am that well known around in the community, I am trying to stay friendly with everyone so it's probably a good one. (I'm more known for "never eating pussy from the bronx again")

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: 
I have not
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 
If no one else will take care of it, I'll try to get out of any situation I am in right now and switch to my on duty character to take care of the problem.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
I would first pull them aside and have a talk with them, trying to talk them out of doing something like that again. If they keep it up, I would contact one of our higher ups and inform them, of the staff members abuse and attempt to take recorded evidence.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: 
At first I would talk to them, explain my situation and why I have to take action. I would also try to talk them out of doing something like that again. If that doesn't work, I would have to ban them for some time.
---------------------------------------------------------

The reason I am reapplying is because I have enjoyed the time on the staff team. The reason I have been inactive was because of work but mainly that i had a very limited PC. Now that I have a new one, I will be more active.

RE: Drunken_boys RE-APP - KOSS Evolution - 09-28-2022

-1 He has very good points and is clear with his communication but what he is lacking is the fact that on one of the questions that require 5 sentences minimum he only had 4 sentences. His sentences are short and are not very in-depth which makes it seem like he isn't truly dedicated to the staff application in my opinion, as its lacking some major effort.

Drunken_boys RE-APP - Pendred - 10-03-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.