Diverge Networks
Dev Kody#9616 - Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Dev Kody#9616 - Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4584)

Dev Kody#9616 - Staff Application - Kody - 09-25-2022

Staff Application Format

If you wish to apply for staff be sure to fill out the following format. Make sure applications are neat and legible. Short or low effort Applications will be denied.

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s): Ennio De Niro, Isabella Montoya, [b]Leon Hermes, Zheng Yi Sao, Mr. Salieri, De Niro Angelo[/b]

Steam Name: Kody ~ mfergie1997

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327578211/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183656241

Discord Username: Dev Kody#9616

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): Your total time is 1mo 2w 1d 9h 46m.

Server you spend the most time on (Union/New York): I spend a lot of time in New York as well as Union. I want to help Union get populated and the only way that will happen is if we get an active Moderator/Gamemaster/Admin that is always willing to get things cracking over there.

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 50++ Hours per week

Have you read the rules?: I have read the rules thoroughly and refer to them on a daily basis.

Do you have a working microphone?: I do have a new working microphone.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): I do agree to attend every staff meeting unless I have notified an UA of my reasoning.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am familiar with some of the commands and have used them on other servers I have been a part of management with.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, I understand
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * One of my main motivations and reasons for applying are to better server roleplay. I would like to increase gamemaster/admin presence at dead hours or on less pop server like Union city and still help on Southside when needed. A motivation or reason would be to stop minging, rulebreakers and staying unbiased. But also, I would provide fun roleplay scenarios, events and passive roleplay that would encourage people to come back again and again. I would like to help the community grow and prosper, in the future I want to provide new life and dedication to the Gamemaster/admin team aiding in new ideas and devotion to roleplay.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * The community should support my application because I am almost always available 24/7 through Discord at the very least. I believe I have the professionalism to serve my community properly knowing all the Rules and following procedure and protocol to a tee. Also, I know I would be a beneficial member of the staff team because of my activity (I would be able to keep the server alive well into low population hours by giving whitelists, lore events and passive roleplay) and dedication to serving a community as I have in the past. Lastly, the community should support my application because I will never be biased in any situation, and I will properly follow and enforce the rules and regulations for the betterment of the server at all hours of the day. They should support me because I follow the Diverge Networks Rulebook and Administrative guidelines as a staff member is supposed to and show the proper affinity in server knowledge.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Servers - I have been owner and staff of game servers in games like Ark: Survival Evolved (Mystic Ark), Minecraft (Multiple Don't remember the names) and DayZ (Owned and managed a successful server called 420 Survival). [b] I was a Gamemaster and Staff Member for the Reborn Jedi versus Sith RP Server as well as multitude of Dark Rp servers. [/b]I believe with my past leadership in previous staff arrangements, skills with Rp, Knowledge of Mafia Lore, professional demeanor, and dedication to my work that I would make a great staff member for Diverge Networks. All in all, the positions I held were Owner and Staff of other games servers, Discord Owner and Admin. My responsibilities included but were not limited to being responsible for custom coding and script for the servers I ran and staffed on, always maintaining a level head when on duty or in a sit solving an issue or problem. I am known for keeping up to date with rules, protocols, procedures and never taking shortcuts. My personal responsibility was to care for the community I served, and I loved serving them.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I have not and I try to treat everyone with kindness and increase roleplay presence.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I am semi well known in the community being here for months now and because I am well known in my faction to be a chill guy who doesn't like to cause issues and likes others to be treated fairly. I am known to be open minded and reserved and am a very hardworking person who likes to get things done so others can have fun. Another observation people usually make about me is that I am very loyal to the people that treat me fairly and I try my best to reciprocate that kindness to others. One might accurately assume that I am a good role player, and they would be right because I do what I can to make the stories I create feel real and touch people. My reputation is of an honorable guy that genuinely wants to help the community grow and be the best version of itself.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I am the only staff capable of taking a ticket, I would assist the victim by asking them to send a clip, upon receiving the evidence and checking the logs I would remain unbiased. If the person RDm'd me, I would record evidence and proceed by showing a higher admin before handing out any punishments I would see if another admin could deal with it before taking it upon myself.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would make sure there is solid evidence and profound proof before acting prematurely in any circumstance involving alleged abuse. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: If my friend began getting reports of rdm he would have to be treated fairly just as I would treat any other person and handled accordingly. Upon checking logs and gaining evidence he would have to receive the correct punishment while I remain unbiased.

I AM WILLING TO WORK UP FROM MODERATOR OR WHATEVER I MUST TO PROVE I AM PROPER GAMEMASTER/ADMIN MATERIAL! Give me a chance I am here for the community and the long haul.

RE: Dev Kody#9616 - Staff Application - KOSS Evolution - 09-25-2022

+1 very good guy, He uses /me when he roleplays and remains in character throughout the entire situation. He has helped other players with getting started and is definitely one that would be there for the community. I'm very confident that he would be a great addition to the staff team and I would hope to see him their one day.

RE: Dev Kody#9616 - Staff Application - mase7z - 09-25-2022

huge +1 this guy is very competent. Knows his shit i have no clue why he isn't staff yet, i see him very fit for the position and hope to see him part of your team!

Dev Kody#9616 - Staff Application - Pendred - 10-03-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.