Diverge Networks
Goblins Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Goblins Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4605)

Goblins Staff App - Goblins - 09-30-2022

In-Game Name(s): Arik Stifler / Nico Russo
Steam Name: Goblins
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198422945779/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:231340025
Discord Username: Goblins#8021
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 5d 6h 29m.
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: GMT‎+3
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4-5 H per day
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?:yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  First of all I really enjoy playing on the server and I think that if I become a staff member I can improve the gaming experience of other people as well, my motivation is always to try to improve and promote/advance as much as possible, I would be happy to help the server staff prevent the discipline problems that some players do and also make them not be More disciplinary problems and violation of rules,and prevent trollers and people who don't want to play and only want to disturb and harass other people to be on the server, and also part of my motivation is a desire to advance on the server (to be part of the team and even later maybe more)

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: In my opinion to take me over other people because I have a lot of experience also as a staff in garrys mod in several servers and game communities, and also in other games, I really like the server and never make protections or problems, and of course very active, I think I can help For new / veteran players in all kinds of problems they will encounter to get to know them and help them get used to the server, and of course also represent the staff members with respect in front of the players.

I have a lot of experience as a staff member in the past I was a high / low staff member on several servers (policeRp / MillitaryRp /Hogworts / and a few darkrp/mexicanborder) for quite a few periods and I think I can bring the experience from previous servers and thus become more efficient and be a good staff member on this server as well. *

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Mexicanborder exhibition - Tmod - 2 months / PoliceRP - admin - 1 year (in total) / MillitaryRP icefuse - mod 2 months / TyponRP - Head of staff - 3 months / hogwortsrp 1 month (until they close the server) / jedi vs sith ice fuse - 4 months Junior mod 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I think I'm relatively well-known (not completely, of course, but well-known), I think my reputation is pretty good because I never cause problems and I always try to help as much as possible and be as efficient as possible, I think the people I work with will say that I do a very good job And never makes trouble or complains, just does what I need to the best of my ability *

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I dont ask anyone so nope
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:If I am off duty, and someone opens a staff sit and complains that someone did RDM to him, first I will leave everything and go on duty, I will ask him what happened in the situation, and I will ask if he has a record, I will bring the other side and ask him what happened on his side, if he has a record I will watch him And I will check what happened, if RDM was really carried out I will explain to him what was wrong and give him a warning, if there is no record I will try to understand from both sides what happened and try to resolve the situation but this is word for word so I cannot give a warning.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: First I'll make sure I have a record, I'll ask him why he's doing it if I'm 100% sure he did something, and if it repeats itself more than once I'll make sure to document it and pass it on to a higher staff member so that he can handle the same case.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I make a separation between friends and team, if he enters the server and he causes problems I will have to punish him even if he is my friend, if I see that he is breaking the rules I will have no choice to punish him even if it means he will have to get a ban/warning, and he also has to Understand that friendships are separate and team are separate and do not combine them (and of course there is an obligation to the team and to serve and you have to do it even if he is your friend, and that it should not be related to each other).

RE: Goblins Staff App - Alex Carvetelo - 09-30-2022

Dude is a crack head -1

RE: Goblins Staff App - Irn Bru - 09-30-2022

Goblin has clearly shown that he does not have the maturity level needed to be staff. He can’t handle having a small disagreement with someone and results to blocking them. How is he going to handle being staff, dealing with minges, resolving disputes between players in sits and arguing with people as staff?

Goblins Staff App - Pendred - 09-30-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.