Diverge Networks
Goblins Pk appel - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Goblins Pk appel (/showthread.php?tid=4607)

Pages: 1 2

Goblins Pk appel - Goblins - 09-30-2022

Name of Character: Arik Stifler 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231340025

Date of PK: 30/09/22

Reason for PK: IDK

Why should you be unPK'd?: I was AFK for about an hour when I came back I suddenly saw that I got a PK, I have no idea what happened but I've been playing for a long time and I'm very careful and try not to get into trouble ever, I'm very strict with the rules and never get into trouble, I have no idea why I got a PK but I I'm sure that even if I did something by mistake, you can always give up the first time (I've never received a PK before, so I'll ask to be given up even if we do something), I was AFK for an hour and when I came back I saw that I got a PK, in my opinion it's not justified and what's more, without being explained to me what happened and why I got it the punishment.
If it's because of the situation with the police, they started the situation and killed me for no reason, except that I didn't have the option to challenge it

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I haven't because I was AFK

* I don't know what happened, but I really want you to give me up this time, it's my first time

RE: Goblins Pk appel - sharuji - 09-30-2022

You were PK'd for reversing over an officer at full speed and very intentionally, in my eyes, running him over. The officers viewed that as a threat and opened fire, killing you. There was no one obstructing your car from the front, and you had every opportunity to drive away if you chose. I brought you to the sit room and waited for five minutes for you to come back before issuing the PK. I believe this PK is justified and request that it remain as-is unless new information is introduced.

RE: Goblins Pk appel - Goblins - 09-30-2022

(09-30-2022, 06:52 PM)sharuji Wrote: You were PK'd for reversing over an officer at full speed and very intentionally, in my eyes, running him over. The officers viewed that as a threat and opened fire, killing you. There was no one obstructing your car from the front, and you had every opportunity to drive away if you chose. I brought you to the sit room and waited for five minutes for you to come back before issuing the PK. I believe this PK is justified and request that it remain as-is unless new information is introduced.
Firstly he was not an officer he was a CPL, secondly he put me in a situation I was not interested in by taunting me for 10 minutes when I had songs in the car waiting to pick someone up, to conclude there is no reason I should get a PK for this, people do far worse things and not You get nothing, I didn't do anything to justify it especially after they dragged me into this situation

They pointed a weapon at me after I drove and without asking me once to stop they just killed me (there is an obligation to give 3 warnings)

* +thats my first pk i never got one before and this is another reason why im requesting to forgive me about it.

RE: Goblins Pk appel - Alex Carvetelo - 09-30-2022

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/CSU2TjDJKeCiA/d1337UghF8Bc?invite=cr-MSxUM0IsMjY5NDgyNTEs

Not cool man you hurt my legs

Also, you baited in front of pd for 10 min before i finally went to tell you to fuck off and thats when you reversed on me.

(09-30-2022, 07:01 PM)Alex Carvetelo Wrote: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/CSU2TjDJKeCiA/d1337UghF8Bc?invite=cr-MSxUM0IsMjY5NDgyNTEs

Not cool man you hurt my legs

Also, you baited in front of pd for 10 min before i finally went to tell you to fuck off and thats when you reversed on me.
According to what you show here, this only justifies the fact that the police are behaving like terrorists and not like policemen, you were run over, so the first thing they do is kill? Or they ask the person 3 times to get out of the vehicle and then they stop him and if he doesn't listen then they kill him?

and i not bait i wait to pickup someguy

You can hear Wickers sayin "get out get out", the thing is when you RUN A COP OVER you are a direct threat. Trust me if you intentionnally run a cop over irl you will get mag dumped

Now you just look like a dumbass when you keep lying on an appeal.

(09-30-2022, 07:08 PM)Alex Carvetelo Wrote: You can hear Wickers sayin "get out get out", the thing is when you RUN A COP OVER you are a direct threat. Trust me if you intentionnally run a cop over irl you will get mag dumped

Now you just look like a dumbass when you keep lying on an appeal.
I'm really not lying, and I'm also not going to argue with you, putting people in a situation from the beginning so that they get a PK is not normal, the fact that the police are behaving like terrorists, you can see that in the video, there are procedures and laws, the fact that they go to them is their problem, he didn't ask 3 He asked once after I started driving and then just shot, unfortunately that's not how things work, police should act like police and not like terrorists

you dumb as shit boi wtf u talkin about terrorist shit

If anything you are a terrorist for running my ass over and running

I still not seeing reason for pk, to much missing things for pk, and they probe that they push me to that situation cause they doing the same in discord now

* And again im requesting to forgive about that situation cause first it my first pk on the long time im playing, and second have to many missing things in that situation

Here is the rule "Initiating a shootout or violent confrontation with Police can lead to a PK. Killing or attacking an Officer after initiating a violent confrontation leaves you PK active from officers for about 15 minutes."

You should read them back.