Diverge Networks
Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) (/showthread.php?tid=4630)

Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) - Saint - 10-05-2022

Your Name: Armenian King (steam)

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:181419925

Reason for ban: LTARP , LTAP , VDM

Length of ban: 1 week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Reason because the allegations are #1 false and because of a lot of internet interruptions i have been having (that's for the LTARP and LTAP )
the VDM was not on purpose, in roleplay moderator Green ( sharuji#0001 ) said "if you intentionally hit a officer without killing them its endangering them" so they also didn't shoot me because my friend was being detained, and during that my internet got cut off because I had to get off

Why should you be unbanned? I don't think I should, but my length should be lowered immensely 

I forgot to add the reason why I ran the cop ONLY was because my friend was being detained and i took the risk of getting pk'd for him. But then my internet cut off and I kept trying to come back over and over again but it kept kicking me out

RE: Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) - sharuji - 10-05-2022

I don't recall ever saying that. But I do recall an officer saying that to you. And it would be correct. If you intentionally run an officer over, killing them or not, you are endangering their life.

Also, your friend quite literally admitted to Smurf, Ridge, and I that you were the one who told him to LTARP.

RE: Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) - Smurf - 10-05-2022

You literelly tried to kill me with your car, ran away and LTARPED then you went to go to a sit and LTAPPED.

You showed no regard for what admins had to say so now we have no regard for your wanting to play on the server.

You play on our servers and abide by our rules. Also your internet connection issues happened when you got chased by cops and when you got dragged to a sit? I think it’s very clear what your intentions were and I think it’s absolutely unacceptable to lie especially when asking staff to unban you.

I strongly urge this ban appeal to be reviewed and denied, this user has shown that he had no interest in taking his wrongdoing to the chin and instead chose to lie.

Distasteful.

RE: Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) - Saint - 10-05-2022

Smurf if you were in an rp situation then why do you have your mod tools on? Your distasteful for being a absolute cunt for meta gaming when your a cop you cannot HAVE MOD TOOLS ON BECAUSE YOUR NOT A MOD AT THIS TIME ! now I was never running away I ran you over you froze my car and my game got cut off and now your saying I’m lying? Your dumber than the corrupt admins on fivem servers and they are more stupid! Meta gaming as a cop and having mod tools is UNACCEPTABLE multiple people have caught you using them because you instantly found out about who Alt tabbed, when obviously nobody alt tabbed in the first place. It’s your word against mine and I’m not hiding anything I ran your Howard character over so my friend in role play can escape and I take the pk BUT INSTANTLY YOU BECAME A MOD AND FROZE MY CAR SO hmmmm I wonder why that is?

(10-05-2022, 08:45 AM)FuckJohnSwanson01 Wrote: Smurf if you were in an rp situation then why do you have your mod tools on? Your distasteful for being a absolute cunt for meta gaming when your a cop you cannot HAVE MOD TOOLS ON BECAUSE YOUR NOT A MOD AT THIS TIME ! now I was never running away I ran you over you froze my car and my game got cut off and now your saying I’m lying? Your dumber than the corrupt admins on fivem servers and they are more stupid! Meta gaming as a cop and having mod tools is UNACCEPTABLE multiple people have caught you using them because you instantly found out about who Alt tabbed, when obviously nobody alt tabbed in the first place. It’s your word against mine and I’m not hiding anything I ran your Howard character over so my friend in role play can escape and I take the pk BUT INSTANTLY YOU BECAME A MOD AND FROZE MY CAR SO hmmmm I wonder why that is?
How’d I metagame lol.

RE: Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) - sharuji - 10-05-2022

Great headcanon, but small issue. Smurf never froze you. Ridge did. Smurf was with me the entire time.

(10-05-2022, 08:52 AM)Smurf Wrote:
(10-05-2022, 08:45 AM)FuckJohnSwanson01 Wrote: Smurf if you were in an rp situation then why do you have your mod tools on? Your distasteful for being a absolute cunt for meta gaming when your a cop you cannot HAVE MOD TOOLS ON BECAUSE YOUR NOT A MOD AT THIS TIME ! now I was never running away I ran you over you froze my car and my game got cut off and now your saying I’m lying? Your dumber than the corrupt admins on fivem servers and they are more stupid! Meta gaming as a cop and having mod tools is UNACCEPTABLE multiple people have caught you using them because you instantly found out about who Alt tabbed, when obviously nobody alt tabbed in the first place. It’s your word against mine and I’m not hiding anything I ran your Howard character over so my friend in role play can escape and I take the pk BUT INSTANTLY YOU BECAME A MOD AND FROZE MY CAR SO hmmmm I wonder why that is?
How’d I metagame lol.
Also I didn’t freeze your car lmao I was too busy knocked over from you v dming me lmao

Also if I could physically get knocked over by you, switch characters, fly over to you just to freeze your car and switch back to chase you, wow I would need a promotion

Over-exaggerated ban ( for more lmk at Saint ♛#7785 ) - Hue - 10-05-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules