Diverge Networks
Staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff app (/showthread.php?tid=464)

Staff app - Rephuses - 01-15-2021

In-Game Name(s): Kiryu Kazuma, Kenny Wong, Runnie Run
Steam Name: Rephuses
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176715190/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:108224731
Discord Username: Rephuses#1381
Total playtime on Server: 5 Day's
Time Zone: (EST), Canada, Ontario
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 8 Hour's a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *My first reason for applying would be that during late hours, there has been a lack of staff assistance as most staff are NA based and are sleeping. I am active during the late hours and can help those who play at different timezone's. I would love to give my spare time to the server and the community because the server has given me some great experiences that I will always remember. I want to learn what I can as I go on and understand more of what people can offer me as I help or move forward in the Staff team or as a regular player. My motivation for this position is meeting new people and interacting with them to ensure that they have a great role-playing experience that I had when I first joined. I would love to help other members of the community with any problems that I am able to. I find great enjoyment in helping others and I have lots of spare time to do so.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *During my time within the community, I have never been warned or banned by a staff member. I have a good understanding of the rules and how they function to keep the server in line. I also possess good knowledge of how the server runs in terms of faction names and just the general gist of things within the Mafia RP game mode. This means that I understand not to whitelist anyone randomly into a government faction and to check through the discords or ask their higher up before transferring them. The only downside I have is that I have limited staffing experience within a nutscript community. I have always been a fast learner and I would be dedicated to learning the commands and what to do in certain situations and sits. I don't want this position for the power it grants me but for the opportunity to give back to the community.

[12:47 AM]
here u go man

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where what position and how long): No

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *I'm not sure what other people think of me but I do know a lot of people I interact with are friendly to me and nice.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Rem#0003
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Since I am apart of the situation and want to remain unbiased. I would ask for another staff member to deal with my problem. I would not use my powers to benefit the situation and would explain to the other staff member what had happened.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:  I would record instances of them abusing their powers and go to someone higher ranking than them and send in a report of their abusive behavior.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed to know this can affect your friendship with them?: Since I know them well, I would message them about what they are doing and how it is impacting others. I would refer my friend to the rules and let them know what they have done and how this roleplaying community is different from others (being a serious one). I would also let them know that I am receiving complaints about them, I would then tell them to not do it again and then proceed to watch them. If they have no regard for the server rules after I showed them and continued their behavior, I would issue the appropriate punishment for their actions.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Staff app - ayo - 01-15-2021

+1

Isn’t a minge, clean record, puts time into his RP, and is overall a mature and honest player.

RE: Staff app - Rem - 01-15-2021

+1
This user contacted me directly and asked for guidance.
The reason why I gave him my recommendation was because he said he had 0 experience on staffing. I know that this would seem bad to some people, but I think of this more of a good thing depending on the guidance. I want to try to train this user and teach them how to staff. I understand that maybe it isn't a great idea considering my lack of experience regarding MafiaRP, but I want to try to train this user to a respectable and well rounded staff member. All staff start somewhere. No experience is only a wall that needs to be broken. We are in a current need of active, well rounded, respectable, professional, and dedicated staff.

RE: Staff app - Spectator - 01-15-2021

+1
| Mature | Active | Honest | Easy-Going |In a small description all my encounters with him have been pleasant and never had turned sour he would make an amazing addition to the staff team I have zero complaints about him joining. He laid his application out perfectly easy to read and met the criteria. I would +2 his app if I could.

RE: Staff app - Crispin - 01-15-2021

plus 1
give him a chacne

RE: Staff app - Sydney - 01-16-2021

+1 I’ve personally seen his dedication and hours he’s put on the server. I think he’d be a great addition to the staff team. Good lad!

RE: Staff app - Pendred - 01-16-2021

Positive feedback from the community and staff team, clean record, active, good application. Sure.

DM me on Discord.