Diverge Networks
British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day (/showthread.php?tid=4658)

British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - kash - 10-10-2022

Your Name: kash

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:120251557

Reason for ban: NPC abuse

Length of ban: 14 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute 

Why should you be unbanned? Why do I get banned for selling a P90 off a vendor that I had ic knowledge of, and why is James doing more of don gambino’s bidding? stupid ban that shouldn’t have happened and James needs to let other staff members deal with his own factions issues, not just taking issues into his own hands. BIAS!

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I literally want to play for the war so I can quit diverge fully in peace 

ok but fr i actually had ic knowledge about it and a friend wanted to buy one so I said sure, I found out about it when I was told to buy a skull ring for a ceremony back when I was a gambino

also there isn’t even a rule on this like what it makes 0 sense, didn’t even abuse the npc

RE: British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - James - 10-10-2022

You didn't have IC knowledge of the vendor you were never Gambino HC, you shouldn't have even had that gambino character, yet you use it to give items to a rival faction of the gambinos. I am no longer in the gambinos and this punishment was decided on by myself and verax. you know what you did was wrong as the people that got you to do it were banned for it in the past.

RE: British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - kash - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:00 AM)James/Wilson Wrote: You didn't have IC knowledge of the vendor you were never Gambino HC, you shouldn't have even had that gambino character, yet you use it to give items to a rival faction of the gambinos. I am no longer in the gambinos and this punishment was decided on by myself and verax. you know what you did was wrong as the people that got you to do it were banned for it in the past.
I did, someone literally told me where it was during a ceremony. I’ve always known where it was IC and the fact you’re accusing me of lying is sad. I also love how two (former, one as of recent) Gambino HC members punished a guy for “abusing” a GAMBINO secret racket that shouldn’t even fucking be there.

“ you know what you did was wrong as the people that got you to do it were banned for it in the past.”

Quoting on this, Benkku, Aidu_, seb, etc. were not involved in this whatsoever. So it shows you are basing this off assumptions.

It was myself and another person who had absolutely 0 involvement in the previous actions. Their problem is that they themselves didn’t have ic knowledge, and they character transferred to get those items on their cartel characters.

I for one had IC knowledge (thank one of your capos for being retarded) and didn’t character transfer whatsoever. My “abuse” was fully within the rules and there are no rules stating that I committed any violations.

Case made!

RE: British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - James - 10-10-2022

lumium was involved and he was involved originally i saw that you did it with H who doesn't know IC about the vendor, and i know you are lying about getting it in a ceremony as you never went to one, you were in gambinos for a week then retired told everyone you deleted your char and non of the HC would have trusted you enough to tell you about it and i did ask them.

(10-10-2022, 06:07 PM)James/Wilson Wrote: lumium was involved and he was involved originally i saw that you did it with H who doesn't know IC about the vendor, and i know you are lying about getting it in a ceremony as you never went to one, you were in gambinos for a week then retired told everyone you deleted your char and non of the HC would have trusted you enough to tell you about it and i did ask them.
Lumium has absolutely 0 involvement, quit trying to justify the ban with your blatant assumptions. Blame your capo for telling me where the vendor was! Bozo! And it didn’t matter than H didn’t know about it, I did and offered him the P90.

RE: British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - Confused123 - 10-14-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:00 AM)James/Wilson Wrote:  this punishment was decided on by myself and verax. 
thanks for the self snitch

RE: British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - Canadian-bacon - 10-15-2022

I will quit diverge he says for the 3rd time.

British spedmonkey bans me the day before my final day - Canadian-bacon - 10-15-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules