Diverge Networks
The Garity Crime Syndicate Faction Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: The Garity Crime Syndicate Faction Application (/showthread.php?tid=466)

The Garity Crime Syndicate Faction Application - Charlies Garity - 01-15-2021

Name of Faction: The Garity Crime Syndicate 

Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 20+ we are transferring all of our members from DarkRp, Mobsters Paradise & Vintage Networks.

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Crime Syndicate 

Your Discord: Makaveli#3708

Organization Backstory (Min. of 150+ Words): Since the early 1900'’s the Irish have been sailing to America in growing numbers, they were forced to leave Ireland due to Famines & Poverty a family by the surname Garity was among the immigrates arriving in New York city from Dublin in 1952.

Once settled in New York city my father Charles ‘Sharky’ Garity found work as a door to door sells man, he managed to save up enough money to move closer to our relatives in Cincinnati Ohio. 

There was an Italian restaurant called La Rosa’s which is where he met his soon to be wife, ‘Rova’ Garity. 

They got married & preceded to have four children they named me after my father calling me Charles Jr, our mother was Italian but was born in the states, making her Italian-American with our father being full blooded Irish. 

My brother Ricky died December 22nd 1963 he was granted temporary leave to visit the family on Christmas he was killed in a car accident on his way home. 

After Ricky was buried, we continued to live in Ohio until the death of our father in 1971. 

Our mother passed from breast Cancer later that year, we decided to move back to New York city were we formed a relationship with a family called The Calabrese, they helped us get our start we continued to work with each other 

My younger brother Kevin got into a dispute with some gang bangers in 1976 he was shot 3 times & survived, we managed to track them fellas down & we dealt with them. 

Back up north La Rosa’s started going out of business, my brother Lucas returned to Ohio & purchased the franchise, while [i]Kevin [/i]& I remained in New York to continue our work with the Calabrese. 

Currently its 1985 and we are ready to expand upon our distribution business, we are waiting for the opportunity to purchase our first property. 

If There Is Vacant Property Available: A restaurant that we could use as a front would be lovely, if we opened A restaurant/Shop like La Rosa’s it would expand upon our backstory & act as our main place of RP if no restaurant is available a warehouse would be helpful for our distribution network, which would definitely help bringing our Faction to life. 

No idea why the test glitched on a few words, well then.

"Text" Lol.

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate Faction Application - NorthTheJoker - 01-15-2021

+1 Solid leader, good application, and a great RPers. Would bring in a lot of new faces to the server.

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate Faction Application - Mio Honda - 01-17-2021

+1 these guys were pretty cool the last time we saw them and they got a quality lead

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate Faction Application - Calloway - 01-21-2021

Your faction application is PENDING. Myself and the other UA will discuss the application within an indefinite amount of time to see if your faction fits with our criteria.

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate Faction Application - Calloway - 01-23-2021

Congratulations, your faction application has been ACCEPTED! You have been given roles in discord. Please contact Calloway#4110 for a racket through our shipping system. Additionally, if you’d like to obtain a starter building, you may speak with the Mayor (Eichenwalden) or Head GM (Sudo).

Thank you for applying!