Diverge Networks
Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4692)

Appeal - Kody - 10-14-2022

PK Appeal Format
Below is the format that you must followed when making a PK appeal, you must copy all sections and fill them out in detail.

Rules:
You may only make one appeal per PK, if you are denied you will be unable to appeal for that character again.

You must appeal within one week of your character being PK'd, appeals posted after this time will be automatically denied.

You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the PK. Replies that are not relevant to the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban.

You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial.

Name of Character: Ennio "Don" De Niro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183656241

Date of PK: 10/14/22

Reason for PK: I was sold the faction by Huncho#0455 after he decided that he didn't want to be responsible anymore. Huncho#0455 never played his irish toon as he was always busy on his cartel toon and I never complained, I brought the Irish back from the brink of extinction and got us popping and doing business again I had to convince new recruits to grind in union and I bought us a H sub racket to help us make more money. I handled all the taxes set up weekly trades made countless announcements and arrangements for the Irish to actually be something again. I have no idea why he has decided to pk me or why it has come to this, but I know there is no IC reason for Ennio to perish and the Advisor involved should have to do Mutiny Rp like a man and like it is there for after accepting the million dollars and stepping down into advisor position. As I said before Danny O'Brien never played the character and barely had interacted with my character as he was always busy with other things and he had stepped down to Advisor and the little interaction he had with my toon could not possibly have warranted him an IC reason to pk me. Being that I had paid Huncho#0455 a million dollars and he had stepped down to an advisor role in the audit log a 'takeover' of the faction would require an approved mutiny rp by a UA.

Why should you be unPK'd?: Fail Mutiny Attempted Mutiny or ‘takeover’ of a gang must be approved by a member of UA - Check Irish discord audit log he had stepped down into an Advisor role - check his transactions, my wife's steam ID sent him the million dollars. I put countless hours, money and dedication to bring the irish back and the thanks I get is a backdoor afk fail mutiny pk.

Inner-family issues should be handled by the Don of the family and should not always result in murder.
○ If they’re in your family, they must have done something to directly harm the family, yourself, or another member of the family.
■ (Ex: Harm in a physical, or financial way. There has to be tangible damages. You cannot PK over hurt pride or a bruised ego)
■ The person in question, must have repeatedly done something to directly harm you, the family, or another member of the family. Unwarranted Harm in a financial (+7,500$) or repeated physical way, there has to be tangible damages, disrespect is not a reason to kill someone. This also means you cannot PK someone JUST for up one time. Having continued issues or warnings about behaviour or disputes can cause escalation to a PK. (Be sure to record all encounters/transgressions)
You may be asked to provide proof of these claims.

■ Attempted Mutiny or ‘takeover’ of a gang must be approved by a member of UA

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: [attachment=246][attachment=247][attachment=248] I have alot more photos of alot of the announcements I made clearly showing that I was the Don.

Appeal - Verax - 10-15-2022

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.