Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4703)

Pages: 1 2

PK Appeal - Steven Bills - 10-16-2022

Name of Character: Giuseppe Lucchese

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:123418302

Date of PK: 10-15-22

Reason for PK: Leaving my faction/Leaving the commission. Having a hit on me for the previous reasons.

Why should you be unPK'd?: I did not leave my faction, I was simply replaced and put into retirement with the consent of my faction. I did not leave the commission, they removed my faction from their group. The hit I would imagine is not valid if I never broke any rules to get me PKed. I understand the war and whatnot but according to PK guidelines, I should be fine. Also, if the hit was put on me around a year ago is anyone who could enforce it still around? Even so during the hit Mikvik ran up to me and asked me if I was Steven (asking about my discord as he did about 10 minutes earlier) seeing as he had no way to know it was Giuseppe since he was on a new char and I was wearing a mask in my description(I don't think I had the body group at the time though so that might not apply), he had to confirm it was me OOC and used that to kill me. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I did not have medal on no. 

RE: PK Appeal - Mishka Arkhipov - 10-16-2022

Rip Mudking

RE: PK Appeal - Rae2quick - 10-16-2022

We did not metagame finding out who you were, you had identified Henry Mariani because you had his f3 a ex Lucchese made guy and he recognized you from his times in the Lucchese Crime family he then had Michael Latareze Call me in game which can be proved in logs and tell me about this. Me fully knowing of the open Commission hit on your character I assembled a hit team completely IC and sent them out to kill you. For you saying the hit is old and you did not think anyone was enforcing it is simply your own fault, you knew of the hit and still decided to play on your character. -Rae

RE: PK Appeal - Smurf - 10-16-2022

Hello, I am the banning admin! The reason for you being pked was due the commission having an active hit for you for you leaving the Luchesse Crime Family as the Don and abandoning the commission/Luchesse without permission. This was in retaliation for this.

RE: PK Appeal - Rogue - 10-16-2022

As former HC of Lucchese's I can say that Giuseppe was allowed to leave on good terms and never "abandoned" or left the faction. He was looking to retire and was granted that by the High Command which promptly held an election to replace him. Certain members of the commission are simply using his departure as an excuse to justify a PK.

RE: PK Appeal - Steven Bills - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 06:00 AM)Smurf Wrote: Hello, I am the banning admin! The reason for you being pked was due the commission having an active hit for you for you leaving the Luchesse Crime Family as the Don and abandoning the commission/Luchesse without permission. This was in retaliation for this.
As I said I did not leave my faction or the commission, which is why I think the base reasoning for the hit and pk arent valid

RE: PK Appeal - Dutch - 10-16-2022

Unpk this Chad of a man as rogue said he was allowed to leave/retire

RE: PK Appeal - Macho_man270 - 10-16-2022

after lucch lost to the cartel Lucch was kicked out of the commission. Fairy did not leave he simply retired as HC in all Italian factions can do if they they want. As a ex member of the commission you do not have to ask permission to retire. example would be Mitch or retired dons of the Gambino's they never had to ask permission to retire since as long as the faction is fine with them retiring they can retire.

RE: PK Appeal - Rae2quick - 10-16-2022

The hit commission hit on Fairy was not because he left your faction “The Lucchese Crime family” and the hit was actually sanctioned while he was still in your family and still the boss of Lucchese, the hit was put on him for his actions causing all out war and for what he did and said against the other 4 families. This hit is completely valid and frankly you guys saying his own faction allowed him to leave has nothing to do with it because the hit was put out before he even left your faction “The Lucchese Crime Family”

RE: PK Appeal - Steven Bills - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 02:13 PM)Rae2quick Wrote: The hit commission hit on Fairy was not because he left your faction “The Lucchese Crime family” and the hit was actually sanctioned while he was still in your family and still the boss of Lucchese, the hit was put on him for his actions causing all out war and for what he did and said against the other 4 families. This hit is completely valid and frankly you guys saying his own faction allowed him to leave has nothing to do with it because the hit was put out before he even left your faction “The Lucchese Crime Family”
This is contrary to what the overseeing admin had stated above....