Diverge Networks
unfair and random PK - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: unfair and random PK (/showthread.php?tid=4732)

unfair and random PK - JFent4 - 10-22-2022

Name of Character: Dino Lino

SteamID: Fentastic #0270

Date of PK: Saturday October,22,2022

Reason for PK: Unaware, was not given a reason or warning whatsoever

Why should you be unPK'd?: I have been playing on this server for a couple of months now and have been having a great time, I am new to the game g mod so I am unaware of some rules and regulations, but once told I follow the rules, I believe this was taken too far and is unfair since I have spent a lot of time playing and building up my character Dino and now have lost everything for reasons I was not warned or told about whatsoever, I will make sure to follow all faction rules and game rules in general I'm just asking for a chance since this is my favorite server and I did nothing to end up in this situation, and even if there was something I did wrong I believe there should of been a warning or even a kick from the faction, I do not believe this situation had to be delt with with a pk, please give me a chance I will leave the faction or whatever I have to do I just want my character back please.

RE: unfair and random PK - Oman - 10-22-2022

Hi Fentastic,

You were don's ordered for PK'd for lockpicking into an another factions building which is a clear breach of our rules in Sanz.

This rule is straight forward and essentially common sense. I accept that we should've potentially spoken with you first, but this is the risk you run when breaking faction rules.

I hope you learn from this and contunie to play on the server. Feel free to DM me if you want to discuss further Oman#3418

RE: unfair and random PK - JFent4 - 10-23-2022

(10-22-2022, 08:53 PM)Oman Wrote: Hi Fentastic,

You were don's ordered for PK'd for lockpicking into an another factions building which is a clear breach of our rules in Sanz.

This rule is straight forward and essentially common sense. I accept that we should've potentially spoken with you first, but this is the risk you run when breaking faction rules.

I hope you learn from this and contunie to play on the server. Feel free to DM me if you want to discuss further Oman#3418
I am trying to add you on steam but I cant because it says we don't share a server together, or you have it sent to friends only

RE: unfair and random PK - Canadian-bacon - 10-23-2022

Moving this to character appeals

RE: unfair and random PK - JFent4 - 10-24-2022

(10-23-2022, 01:04 AM)JFent4 Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 08:53 PM)Oman Wrote: Hi Fentastic,

I am trying to add you on steam but I cant because it says we don't share a server together, or you have it sent to friends only
how can I dm you if you don't accept friend requests on steam, I've been waiting 3 days to dm you but this almost feels like no one takes these appeals seriously . I just want my character back i will follow all rules and faction rules, i guess asking for a second  chance is like a joke around here, i understand what i did was wrong and i will not do that again , all I'm asking for is another chance to play as my character, there will be no fooling around just serious rp, please give me another chance you wont regret it.

RE: unfair and random PK - Sofalo - 10-24-2022

Dear Player, Developer Sofalo Cool  here.

There seems to be an error on our part, it seems like a back door was inserted into our server in order to PK you.  Exclamation  Did you make any enemies with developers? Lol!  Tongue Anyways hop back on and I'll deal with reverting the PK. Thanks, man have a nice day!

Sincerest Apologies,
Sofalo The Developer  Wink

RE: unfair and random PK - JFent4 - 10-24-2022

(10-24-2022, 07:07 PM)Sofalo Wrote: Dear Player, Developer Sofalo Cool  here.

There seems to be an error on our part, it seems like a back door was inserted into our server in order to PK you.  Exclamation  Did you make any enemies with developers? Lol!  Tongue Anyways hop back on and I'll deal with reverting the PK. Thanks, man have a nice day!

Sincerest Apologies,
Thanks Sofalo I really appreciate it, I'm gonna try and hop back in, the last time I did it said my character was still banned so hopefully its not when I try next , if you could reply to me when my character is un PK'D that would be awesome , thanks man means a lot!! Smile

(10-24-2022, 07:41 PM)JFent4 Wrote:

Sincerest Apologies,
Thanks Sofalo I really appreciate it, I'm gonna try and hop back in, the last time I did it said my character was still banned so hopefully its not when I try next , if you could reply to me when my character is un PK'D that would be awesome , thanks man means a lot!! Smile
or even let me know the steps I need to take from here, thanks !

Sincerest Apologies,

Sincerest Apologies,
or even let me know the steps I need to take from here, thanks !
I need UA

unfair and random PK - Hue - 10-25-2022

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.