Diverge Networks
Zanes Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Zanes Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4825)

Zanes Staff Application - Zane - 11-14-2022

In-Game Name(s): Zane Campos/ Juan Perez 
Steam Name: Zane.
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2334342342q34234/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525827534
Discord Username: Zane.#1223
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): Diverge | Your total time is 2w 4d 10h 59m
Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity):Union City
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: i will mostly be on during the night and i can dedicate anywhere from 3 to like 10 hours if needed.
Have you read the rules?:  Yes 
Do you have a working microphone?: ya 
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I know how to use SAM, I also know a little of nutscript.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: i am applying to staff because i feel like i could help a lot over on Union City. I have seen a lot of people come onto Union and minge and sit glitch into places killing people etc. I am on during the night most days and that's when I've seen a lot of minges and i want to help Union grow and have Good RP like Southside does.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  With my Experince i feel like i would make a great addition to the staff team. when it comes to taking tickets i go by the book and evidence thats provided. i always make sure its fare to both sides. I am on during the afternoon and the evening/ late night so i feel i could help take tickets and make sure everyone is happy and that the server is running smoothly and that there is always good RP. 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): RocketGaming- Senior Admin- 3 to 4 Weeks. VietnamRP i dont remeber the name but i was Head of Staff for about a month and we had anywhere from 20 to about 120 players a day. I am CO-owner Of TrappinRP-DarkRP sever But it has died so i am moving on. i also was a dev for a PoliceRP server for about a year.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: i have 2 warns and 1 ban this is the reasons/RDM x1 | Abusing event speed | ARDM x2
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: i feel like i am well known. im not sure what other people think of me but im a chill guy. i would say i have a good repitation i dont break rules or cause any problems. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there are other staff on i would make a ticket and let the other staff member handle it so its fare to both partys. If i am the only staff member on i would pull them to a sit and warn them. I would also make sure i have video evidence in both scenarios.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would gather Screenshots video evidence and Logs then i would report them to UA and let them take it from there.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: First i would see if any other staff member could take those tickets so its fare to both partys. if there were  no other staff on i would treat it like any other ticket i would gather evidence and make my desicon acording to the facts and nothing else.

RE: Zanes Staff Application - Cosmothecat - 11-14-2022

Neutral: I love to see more staff on union city but I would like to see more detail added to the application.

RE: Zanes Staff Application - Mascotics - 11-15-2022

+1. He was a solid contributor and staff member on my previous server.

Zanes Staff Application - Rem - 11-16-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.