Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-21-2022

1. Kill ■ The person in question, must have repeatedly done something to directly harm you, your family, or another member of your family. Unwarranted Harm in a financial (+7,500$) or repeated physical way, there has to be tangible damages, disrespect is not a reason to kill someone. This also means you cannot PK someone JUST for being part of an enemy faction. Having continued gunfights, scams or warnings about territory, money or other continued violent disputes can cause escalation to a PK. (Be sure to record all encounters/transgressions)

2. I mind my own business and have never disrespected any other families. I just handle the business side of our group. 

3. This was completely meta game and I just think it's unacceptable that it was abused towards someone with no involvement in any type of wrongdoings against anyone. I was just trying to plan another players wedding and then get rdm'd in front of the church. The guy said "Rest in Piss Bitch" as I was dying.

4. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)

5. You may ask the Admin for the reason you were PK’ed but certain specifics like ‘who did it’ may be withheld to protect the perpetrators for reasons of Meta.
SteamID: 76561198104358523

Date of PK: 11/20/2022

Reason for PK: unsure, was rdm'd infront of the church where I was showing a client their wedding set up

Why should you be unPK'd?: I should be unPK'd because what happened is against the rules. The person that killed me cannot kill me for just being involved in an enemy faction. I did nothing wrong towards Johnny McDougal or anyone and don't deserve the disrespect that was shown through their actions. I handle businesses and don't involve myself in any type of drama. They also don't have IC knowledge that my family even attacked their family or even IC knowledge that I'm a part of ELM. This may have just misinformation that they got but I haven't been on in 2 days so whatever transpired in that time frame I have no involvement in or knowledge of why I would even be targeted. Basically every point posted above is the reason why I should be unPK'd.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-21-2022

1. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)
    How does Mcbarrel know that elm was even involved pk other than rem telling him?

The only retaliation here is rem retaliating against me and dev kody for the zane pk which follows the rules HE is completely bias and HE does not follow the rules of the server. From what masco addmitted ic to not being part of the raid This is all meta

There is no possible way for masco to have IC evidence

RE: PK Appeal - Mascotics - 11-21-2022

You had my 2nd in Command PK'd, I PK'd your second in command. This PK on Zane stems from an incident previously that you've double downed on when your first PK was denied. You admitted to killing him several times now and your own family has mentioned you killing him. We had a meeting, considered IC, with us and the NCS where you admitted to killing him. It was well known knowledge you killed him.

At least one of my family member's has her F3 and knows she is in Elm Street Piru. My character is also from Elm Street Piru previously under her command with knowledge of her rank.

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-21-2022

There was no possible way you could have evidence that elm pk'd your guy let alone evidence that she was in the family, you attacked the church because you were after montego remember.

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:08 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You had my 2nd in Command PK'd, I PK'd your second in command. This PK on Zane stems from an incident previously that you've double downed on when your first PK was denied. You admitted to killing him several times now and your own family has mentioned you killing him. We had a meeting, considered IC, with us and the NCS where you admitted to killing him. It was well known knowledge you killed him.
Never admitted ic this was on a discord call which i have recorded and this was for the first pk which was voided so either way its meta   Also how do u know kelly is underboss? You dont have any IC proof please provide clips

RE: PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:08 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You had my 2nd in Command PK'd, I PK'd your second in command. This PK on Zane stems from an incident previously that you've double downed on when your first PK was denied. You admitted to killing him several times now and your own family has mentioned you killing him. We had a meeting, considered IC, with us and the NCS where you admitted to killing him. It was well known knowledge you killed him.

At least one of my family member's has her F3 and knows she is in Elm Street Piru. My character is also from Elm Street Piru previously under her command with knowledge of her rank.

When was this "mentioned"? I wasn't even in game for 2 days. That can be proven in logs I'm sure. I think you got the wrong information. 
You are also meta-ing by admitting that you were in Elm and pk'd me on some knowledge that you can't even use for another character that's not even aware of my rank.

I use to be in the faction and she told me her rank. This is not metagame because you have told me IC that you killed Zane. The meeting was Discord, and Rem is fully aware of the meeting and where it took place. But, it was done in IC and you were aware of that. It can be accepted as proof. I have provided everything to UA on this matter. Do you have proof you did say or tell anyone in IC that it was you? Even your own family gave you up for it.

(11-21-2022, 05:21 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:

When was this "mentioned"? I wasn't even in game for 2 days. That can be proven in logs I'm sure. I think you got the wrong information. 
You are also meta-ing by admitting that you were in Elm and pk'd me on some knowledge that you can't even use for another character that's not even aware of my rank.

It's the same character. I filed a name change from Johnny Savage to what it is now and paid for a head change, but it's the exact same character that was in Elm under your crew before you promoted and told myself and another member of Elm what your new rank was.

(11-21-2022, 05:16 AM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote:
Never admitted ic this was on a discord call which i have recorded and this was for the first pk which was voided so either way its meta   Also how do u know kelly is underboss? You dont have any IC proof please provide clips

You have mentioned it several times IC. Yes, the call was in Discord and UA is very well aware of the call. It was done in IC manner, as you were well aware, between us and the NCS.

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-21-2022

1. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)

(11-21-2022, 05:28 AM)Kody Wrote:

Great job. I read the rules too. Evidence was provided to UA when I was authorized to make the hit. Thanks though.

RE: PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:22 AM)Mascotics Wrote: I use to be in the faction and she told me her rank. This is not metagame because you have told me IC that you killed Zane. The meeting was Discord, and Rem is fully aware of the meeting and where it took place. But, it was done in IC and you were aware of that. It can be accepted as proof. I have provided everything to UA on this matter. Do you have proof you did say or tell anyone in IC that it was you? Even your own family gave you up for it.

(11-21-2022, 05:21 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:

It's the same character. I filed a name change from Johnny Savage to what it is now and paid for a head change, but it's the exact same character that was in Elm under your crew before you promoted and told myself and another member of Elm what your new rank was.
I have never spoken my rank to anyone IC unlike your "underboss" zane who just willing hands out his rank to anyone. If you want to provide proof that my char had any involvement in the pk of one of your guys go ahead because I'm sure you don't. Like I said I wasn't in game. You still are running with false information. At the time when you were in elm I was just a hood general that ran a crew that yes you were probably in. Seems shady that I tried helping you find the person that robbed you of 30C to only now being disrespected and called a bitch and killed. The fact that you retaliated against me has no bearing since how would you have any knowledge of my current rank or have any IC knowledge that my family had any involvement?