Diverge Networks
Marzii Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Marzii Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4929)

Pages: 1 2

Marzii Staff App - pluok1 - 12-03-2022

In-Game Name(s): Yong "Lei" Zhang, Senior Officer Jerold White, Dominique "BonQueQue" Finklebottom
Steam Name: Marzii
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122032686/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580883479
Discord UsernameMelonMuncher#6889
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 1d 2h 5m.
Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity): SouthSide
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can dedicate 6-8 hours daily on the server so around 42-56 hours weekly.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no but I am a quick learner
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I love playing this server and i'm usually playing late at night when there is only around 1 to 3 staff members on. Late at night is mostly minge hour and it's really hard to help people out when there is little to no staff doing tickets to help them.If I get accepted them I can help out with tickets all throughout the day and night. Sometimes I see staff giving one too many warnings to players over the same thing so I want to be the admin that makes sure people are punished for the things they do.
Why should you be considered over other candidates? I feel like I should be considered over other candidate because because I have a strong working ethic and I love playing this server and helping people out whenever I can. I am not biased so no matter what happens in a sit I will always do the right choice no matter the person or whatever. I will be hella fast to take tickets whenever I am on.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I use to staff on an rp server a couple of months ago, i forgot the name of it, I was a moderator and I was apart of the staff team for around 1-2 months, I left the server because all of staff was corrupt and I didn't want to be around that environment.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Nope
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I wouldn't say i'm well known but I am active and alot of members like me especially new members because I usually give white shirts that are new to the server 1500$ to get a bank account and I take them to local places and ask the boss that a person wants a job and usually the person gets a joke and ends up finding me later on and saying thanks and all, they ask me for tips and help on the server and I usually have all the answers for the questions and I help them out.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: unfortunately no but I have interacted with a couple of staff members in game. I have no beef with any staff members.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would make sure that I clip the incident and I will make a ticket showing whichever staff members takes the ticket the proof of me being RDM and I would let them deal with the situation knowing that I am off duty.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would firstly go try to talk to the staff member and let him know that what he is doing is not right and I would kindly ask him to stop doing it and if he continues then I will gather enough evidence of the said so staff member that has been abusing perms and send it to a higher up than him/her and I will let them deal with the situation the way they want to.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I will deal with my friend any other way I would a regular member on the server, a friend will not be the reason I get removed from staff because he wants to fuck around. I don't care if I get unfriended because of the situation, I will treat him the same way I would anyone else. If he has done so much to get him banned then he will receive the correct ban time. If I get accepted to staff I will become the most dedicated person to staff on the staff team.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Marzii Staff App - Cosmothecat - 12-03-2022

App looks great overall, but some more detail overall might not hurt. +1 Goodluck!

RE: Marzii Staff App - Plixily - 12-03-2022

+1 awesome guy honest, caring, and most importantly loves the server deserves staff Good luck my man hope you get it

RE: Marzii Staff App - HookGD - 12-03-2022

Great, fun, and funny guy he should definitely get staff.
+1

RE: Marzii Staff App - Eliza - 12-03-2022

pretty chill dude and is on the server late at night +1

RE: Marzii Staff App - Bigjigglepuffs67 - 12-03-2022

+1 when I first started the server he helped me out a lot. He deserves staff.

RE: Marzii Staff App - pluok1 - 12-03-2022

+1 great guy, deserves staff.

RE: Marzii Staff App - James Farris - 12-03-2022

only rp with him a couple times on the server and he's pretty chill. +1

RE: Marzii Staff App - Marzii - 12-03-2022

+1 nice guy.

RE: Marzii Staff App - Canadian-bacon - 12-03-2022

https://divergenet.works/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=3266