Diverge Networks
Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys (/showthread.php?tid=4959)

Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - SkippyPBNoMilk - 12-11-2022

Hello thanks for reading my ticket. I was banned for RDM and didn't get to even talk to an admin. I would like to plead my case. I have a full clip of all this. Its 20 minutes so I would rather not upload it all. This is chronological order.

It was the typical late night chaos that is Southside. There were a bunch of guys harassing police officers and threatening to go to war with them. A police officer shot my friend, Wi To Lo, randomly during a foot pursuit. They all end up back at the station. A fight ensues, turns violent, cops shoot one guy who was punching a cop, I shoot the cop who shot my friend. Then I get pulled by an admin. He says " Why did you do it." With not even a SECOND to talk to the admin about the situation I get banned. For THREE days. With not even a SECOND to talk to him about it.

This would be my FIRST written issue on this server, I got a verbal warning for meta-gaming. I absolutely love this server. I play it for hours a day, its an absolute BLAST. I even convinced 6 of my friends to join me on here. This seems like a complete overstep if you ask me. I understand getting some sort of discipline but WOW! What an overstep. Please help me out and reach out if you need any clips.

Thank you

RE: Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - ZOOMER - 12-11-2022

Hello, would appreciate if you could fill in the correct format.

Thanks <3

RE: Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - SkippyPBNoMilk - 12-11-2022

Your Name: Clarissa Lien

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): chaz_wilde

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban:3 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Hello thanks for reading my ticket. I was banned for RDM and didn't get to even talk to an admin. I would like to plead my case. I have a full clip of all this. Its 20 minutes so I would rather not upload it all. This is chronological order. It was the typical late night chaos that is Southside. There were a bunch of guys harassing police officers and threatening to go to war with them. A police officer shot my friend, Wi To Lo, randomly during a foot pursuit. They all end up back at the station. A fight ensues, turns violent, cops shoot one guy who was punching a cop, I shoot the cop who shot my friend. Then I get pulled by an admin. He says " Why did you do it." With not even a SECOND to talk to the admin about the situation I get banned. For THREE days. With not even a SECOND to talk to him about it.

Why should you be unbanned? This would be my FIRST written issue on this server, I got a verbal warning for meta-gaming. I absolutely love this server. I play it for hours a day, its an absolute BLAST. I even convinced 6 of my friends to join me on here. This seems like a complete overstep if you ask me. I understand getting some sort of discipline but WOW!

Thanks for reading

RE: Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - Canadian-bacon - 12-12-2022

Well now it looks like you tried to evade
Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:741697496 2022-12-12 00:55:37

RE: Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - SkippyPBNoMilk - 12-12-2022

I really do apologize. I really would not try to jump over any fences you guys set with out knowing it would do real harm to anyone. I recently joined the server about a week ago and a bunch of my friends joined me in there, they can vouche that I really do RP. I've logged ALOT of hours in there. It was wrong to RDM. It was wrong to try logging on a secondary account, a few of my buddies are on right now and I just want to have a good night and RP along side them.

RE: Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - Pendred - 12-12-2022

You're only sorry because it's your only option. You made an appeal then tried to ban evade. Go sit in the corner for a few months and try again.

Banned for RDM after Cops Shot My Guys - Pendred - 12-12-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules