Diverge Networks
Scar's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Scar's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=5022)

Pages: 1 2

Scar's Staff App - Scar - 12-22-2022

In-Game Name(s): Tyreese Castillo, Scartino Colombo, Mike Read, Lee Hazard
Steam Name: S. H
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363422054/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201578163
Discord Username: BF#3774
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2months 4 days.
Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity):Southside
Time Zone: GMT
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:Ccouple hours a day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I've realise that I can only make a impact to the server by becoming staff again. I wish to catch any incompetent members who does not wish to roleplay properly.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  [b]I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that will make me stand out. I understand how all the commands work alongside this I also have been staff a multiple servers so I understand the basic global rules.[/b]

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
Precks MP - 3 Weeks
Diverge Networks - 3 Weeks

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes
2 Days - FailRP/Lying To Staff

Perma - MRDM
1 Day - Item Transfer
1 Hour - Prop Abuse
2 Hours - Item Transfer
3 Days - LTARP
2 Days - Item Transfer
5 Days - Metagame

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Yes, I would say I'm very well known. I would say within the "Italian" community, they respect me and think of me as a friend. Within certain factions and other people eyes, they would think of me within a negative point of view because of my past offences.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Smurf, Duggar, Wickers, Quartz & Charles.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would make a RDM Ticket if it was on me but if it was on someone else. I would just try to warn to staff to watch over the guy and possibly speak to the person who was RDM'd. (I would also provide clips even if it wasn't on me).

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Report to UA and provide any evidence if you got any. After that just allow UA to take over and look into it.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would provide punishment towards my friend. He is my friend but it doesn't give him the right to abuse rules and think he'll get away with it.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Duggar - 12-22-2022

+1 I believe scar would make a good staff member.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Piero - 12-22-2022

+ 1 he is a veteran who has been on this server longer then most of us, he knows the rules very well, and in my eyes he has learned from his mistakes

RE: Scar's Staff App - Dong - 12-22-2022

+1

Scars a long time player and has learnt his lesson since coming back, definitely deserves another chance on the staff team.

RE: Scar's Staff App - therealerhakai - 12-22-2022

+1, experienced player, very nice.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Mezzxo - 12-22-2022

-1 I love scar but he has a temper.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Quartz - 12-22-2022

+1 Scar is a longtime player, he had an interesting past but i believe he can be a good staff member

RE: Scar's Staff App - JoJo - 12-22-2022

With Scar’s history of being banned and considering he has 3 perma bans on his record, I do not believe he should be staff.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Scar - 12-22-2022

(12-22-2022, 07:49 PM)JoJo Wrote: -1
With Scar’s history of being banned and considering he has 3 perma bans on his record, I do not believe he should be staff.
Correction, 1 perma ban on record.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Zane - 12-22-2022

-1 i believe with him having a perma ban he should not be a staff member