Diverge Networks
PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) (/showthread.php?tid=5029)

PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) - jor jor - 12-23-2022

Name of Character: John Liotta

SteamID:765611988

Date of PK: 12/22/2022

Reason for PK: Unknown; perhaps because I threatened the police with suicide and was just RDM'd before I could RP? 

Why should you be unPK'd?: I believe that I should be unPK'd because I was randomly killed by a white shirt while set PK active for another reason; Ram suggested that I make a quick appeal so that we can redo the RP situation. I checked in with him to make sure that I wasn't set PK active for some other reason, but he said he was not aware that I was PK active. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Unfortunately, I only have Ram's word. 

If it's the case that I was set PK active for some other reason, then I'll take the PK. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't killed by some minge while I happened to be PK active for some reason other than the threat to commit suicide.

RE: PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) - Mezzxo - 12-23-2022

Hello!

There was another situation in regard to the PK. It would have been a pk either way if you were to have jumped off the building as you had planned. There was another instance involving your crew that engaged in it. I am waiting on advice in regard to how this situation and scenario should be handled. Thank you for being patient. You should hear something back soon.

RE: PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) - jor jor - 12-23-2022

(12-23-2022, 04:15 AM)Mezzxo Wrote: Hello!

There was another situation in regard to the PK. It would have been a pk either way if you were to have jumped off the building as you had planned. There was another instance involving your crew that engaged in it. I am waiting on advice in regard to how this situation and scenario should be handled. Thank you for being patient. You should hear something back soon.
Hi! Thanks for the quick response. That sounds good. If there was another situation with the faction that has just unwhitelisted me, then that's cool. I just wanted to make sure that I was killed for a reason and not just RDM'd!

RE: PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) - Mezzxo - 12-23-2022

(12-23-2022, 04:17 AM)jor jor Wrote:
(12-23-2022, 04:15 AM)Mezzxo Wrote: Hello!

Hi! Thanks for the quick response. That sounds good. If there was another situation with the faction that has just unwhitelisted me, then that's cool. I just wanted to make sure that I was killed for a reason and not just RDM'd!
I can assure you that it was meant for a legitimate pk in regards to not paying kickups within the crew. It was just a really scuffed situation. I am sorry for the confusion. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me. We pride ourselves in making sure that everyone on the server has a fair and equal opportunity. My discord is mezz#0420
Have a Merry Christmas! <3

RE: PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) - Canadian-bacon - 12-23-2022

PK was proper. Unfortunate for a rulebreaker to try and ruin the story arch for this character.

PK Appeal (As suggested by Ram) - Canadian-bacon - 12-23-2022

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.