Diverge Networks
I want to change - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: I want to change (/showthread.php?tid=5055)

I want to change - ex fraudster - 12-28-2022

Your Name: i rather keep it anonymous

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:731136295

Reason for ban: Recruting money mules for IRL criminal activity and being a low quality person

Length of ban: perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):

Why should you be unbanned?
I am a piece of shit What I do outside this server is illegal and not moral. I reached out to a defactor activity group that helps criminals change lifestyle, I reached out to them because what I do is not okay and I really want to change but seem to be stuck.
almost a decade and is tormenting me. I seen my family get death threats for the life I live. 

Recently I got a call from an associate of mine that one of our money mules attempted to kill herself because she could not take it anymore. The story was we used her bank account to launder 290 000 SEK . She got a letter from the police that wanted her to come in to the station for questioning because she was under suspioun of money laundering. I really felt bad for what I did and I started thinking of the other 100s of money mules I used. 

I lost alot of friend by death, recently a old friend was also killed. I want to break this life style because I do not want to destroy peoples lives or my own, and I do not want my family to mourn my death. Recently they shoot at my house too. I want to change before it is too late

I am asking for a second chance. But most of all I want to express my sorryness and I will update you guys how my journey of quiting this life style goes.

God bless,

Best regards,

RIP all the fallen brothers

EDIT: If I ever live to break this lifestyle, I want to help other young kids to prevent them from chosing crime instead of education. Education is the best thing that we have it opens alot of doors and oppurtonities

EDIT: I have intention of changing i swear. But ain't gonna turn myself in, but what i will do is do the right thing, i swear man

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): NaH, a

RE: I want to change - spiralvenom - 12-28-2022

Hello, please contact Pops#5142 to have this ticket further escalated and brought to the attention of Upper Administration. We thank you for your time and are looking forward to assisting you with this ticket. Enjoy your evening!

RE: I want to change - Stevens - 12-28-2022

+1 seems like a good guy

RE: I want to change - Gregory Swingalia - 12-28-2022

Hello, please contact Pops#5142 to have this ticket further escalated and brought to the attention of Upper Administration. We thank you for your time and are looking forward to assisting you with this ticket. Enjoy your evening!

RE: I want to change - Mezzxo - 12-28-2022

This has left a bad taste in my mouth. I would recommend bringing this up to a higher level of administration. I hope you get the help you need..

RE: I want to change - ex fraudster - 12-28-2022

(12-28-2022, 01:09 AM)Mezzxo Wrote: This has left a bad taste in my mouth. I would recommend bringing this up to a higher level of administration. I hope you get the help you need..
God bless you

(12-28-2022, 01:06 AM)Gregory Swingalia Wrote: Hello, please contact Pops#5142 to have this ticket further escalated and brought to the attention of Upper Administration. We thank you for your time and are looking forward to assisting you with this ticket. Enjoy your evening!
On discord?

RE: I want to change - Gregory Swingalia - 12-28-2022

(12-28-2022, 01:10 AM)ex fraudster Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 01:09 AM)Mezzxo Wrote: This has left a bad taste in my mouth. I would recommend bringing this up to a higher level of administration. I hope you get the help you need..
God bless you

(12-28-2022, 01:06 AM)Gregory Swingalia Wrote: Hello, please contact Pops#5142 to have this ticket further escalated and brought to the attention of Upper Administration. We thank you for your time and are looking forward to assisting you with this ticket. Enjoy your evening!
On discord?

Yes on discord!

RE: I want to change - ex fraudster - 12-28-2022

(12-28-2022, 01:14 AM)Gregory Swingalia Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 01:10 AM)ex fraudster Wrote:
God bless you

On discord?

Yes on discord!
Okay I sent a message

I want to change - Canadian-bacon - 12-31-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules